BLUE Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food

The Snake River, wending its way along the rugged mountains and rolling plains of America’s Pacific Northwest, has been a fertile hunting ground of wolves for centuries.

BLUE Wilderness Snake River Grill captures the mouthwatering flavors of this fish and game paradise with our unique, protein-packed blend of trout, venison and rabbit to truly satisfy your dog’s wolf spirit.

Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals

High-quality trout, venison and rabbit supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Nutritious blueberries, cranberries and carrots provide valuable antioxidants

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Trout, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Deboned Venison, Rabbit, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Potato Starch, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Lysine, Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food!
Decatur, GA
Fed this to my dog for a few months (he has a habit of losing interest in flavors so i switch it up among blue buffalo brands) he’s a 70lb lab mix, he ate this without problem for a few months, and then like always, lost interest. I think the price point is fair, i think it has good ingredients. No issues.
This is probably the best dog food I have tried with my dog. Since she has been on this dog food her coat has been very shiny and she’s maintained a healthy weight. Not only is it good for her health but she also enjoys it which is good because she tends to be a picky eater
My Doberman has a very sensitive stomach, and we tried all types of food. We had a little luck with this one and noticed that it didn’t upset her stomach too much, however it really dried out her skin
Tacoma
Our dog is obsessed with this brand and I love the ingredients list. We really enjoy feeling like we’re spoiling her and giving her fancy food, that’s also affordable and healthy.
South Shore
The only thing I will feed my dog is this brand and so far I’ve never been disappointed. The price is a little high but it’s soooo worth it with a healthy pup and no shedding!!
louisburg
My dogs enjoy this food and I love how healthy it is for them. They have no problem eating their meals which makes me happy since they are picky about their foods.
Pasadena, TX
I know we have all seen the commercials. This brand is so widely advertised. Well. My new shelter rescue (adopt don't shop!) LOOOVES the Blue Buffalo food and treats I get him. Worth the money to know it hsd good ingredients and that he enjoys it.
Sacramento, CA
My husky absolutely loves this brand. When she was alive, this was the only brand food I purchased. Toward the end, she became very picky of her food and I used to buy wet food from this same brand and mixed it with the dry food.
My pups LOVE this. My big dog, who is 13 months, eats twice a day, and sometimes even three times. He is a highly energetic dog who likes to run and play, so he needs high protein foods. He will down this and sit there and wait for more. Super cute! Our smaller dog likes this too. She will eat only a little bit, and she likes the wet food more. Overall, this is great for high energy dogs, and just a good dog food!
McMinnville, OR
Great dog food. My dogs picky and somtimes her breed can be very sensitive with alot of foods. She loves it, makes a nice coat and a healthy dog. Thiers quality behind the name Blue Buffalo.

Looking for your answer?