BLUE Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food

The Snake River, wending its way along the rugged mountains and rolling plains of America’s Pacific Northwest, has been a fertile hunting ground of wolves for centuries.

BLUE Wilderness Snake River Grill captures the mouthwatering flavors of this fish and game paradise with our unique, protein-packed blend of trout, venison and rabbit to truly satisfy your dog’s wolf spirit.

Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals

High-quality trout, venison and rabbit supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Nutritious blueberries, cranberries and carrots provide valuable antioxidants

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Trout, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Deboned Venison, Rabbit, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Potato Starch, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Lysine, Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food!
united states
I feel good about giving my dog blue b. Kibble, he enjoys beef flavor, poultry. He usually will dat it through the day as a snack too. Our dog is pretty fussy and is not food obsessed so I know he really likes it
Springfield
My dog loves this food! He has never been sick from it unlike some others! I bought it at Petsmart and so hope they continue to carry it forever! The price is compared to most other good dog foods but buy in bulk and you’ll save money. Recommended!
Manville, NJ
We have two dogs and after switching brands from Purina, this wins without hesitation. Blue Buffalo has better ingredients and is all around better for our dogs. They enjoy eating it and we are willing to pay a bit more so they can be healthy.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My puppy Lilly love this dog food! She gets excited every time she sees me filling her bowl with it. Shes in great health and is super energetic. Its a bit on the pricy side but worth it for a healthy happy puppy!
Raleigh
Our dogs absolutely love these products. They eat less food because it's not filled with fake filler stuff. They have more energy and freak out when we open up the container holding their food. They love this food!
Sandy
This is always our go-to for our husky. She's a medium sized little wolf, and it's really important to us to keep her healthy. There are several flavor options from blue buffalo, and she seems to love them all!
Lake Lure, NC
With so much junk in dog food these days I will only buy Blue Buffalo. My pup loves all the natural flavors and I feel safe feeding her high quality food that I know is going to keep her strong and healthy.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: PETCO
Great dog food. I will never switch from blue buffalo. It’s a brand that I trust to feed my dog and she loves it and prefers it. The only down side is that it’s more expensive than the basic recipes
My dog loves Blue Buffalo! I typically don’t buy this one, but have in the past and my dog seems to love every bit of it. It’s healthy and I can feel at ease giving my dog good nutrition.
Lemoyne
Petra loved it and ate it super fast. Was great for putting healthy weight on her, we had rescued her when she was straight from an abused situation and she was underweight.

Looking for your answer?