BLUE Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food

The Snake River, wending its way along the rugged mountains and rolling plains of America’s Pacific Northwest, has been a fertile hunting ground of wolves for centuries.

BLUE Wilderness Snake River Grill captures the mouthwatering flavors of this fish and game paradise with our unique, protein-packed blend of trout, venison and rabbit to truly satisfy your dog’s wolf spirit.

Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals

High-quality trout, venison and rabbit supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Nutritious blueberries, cranberries and carrots provide valuable antioxidants

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Trout, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Deboned Venison, Rabbit, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Potato Starch, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Lysine, Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food!
Purchased at: PetSmart
While we make all of our dogs food. I will add in a cup of this dry dog food into his dinner. I feel that he is missing out on some of his vitamins and minerals that are in the dog food. I love Blue Buffalo and how I can read every single ingredient.
Bluffton , SC
My dog was a rescue and in bad shape when I got her. This was recommended by my vet to help get her to a healthy weight and grow the sparse patches in her coat back. She loved it and it helped her on the path of getting back to normal,
Granbury
We used to feed our dogs Purina One then we began reading what was in it and we switched to Blue Buffalo! It was crazy a couple days after changing their food I could see a difference in their energy and their coats! It’s amazing!
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this food and I like it because it’s natural and has quality products. It’s also easy on her stomach and not harsh like some other foods have been in the past. I recommend this brand for both treats and dog food!
san jose , CA
Purchased at: PETCO
my dog definitely gets lots of energy from these products and it also helps as a great way to make them fatten up. she doesn’t really eat other foods but loves this one. and it’s around the same amount as any other dog food.
Monument, OR
I would buy this dog food everytime for my dogs because they love it and it makes their coats beautiful. The only thing I don't like about this food is how rich it is for my dogs and it takes a few days for them to get used to it.
Tulsa
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog absolutely loves anything blue Buffalo! From his food to his treats to his toys, they have amazing prices and you actually get your moneys worth, I will continue with this brand as long as I have a pet
new Mexico
My dogs really seem to like it. And one of them is really picky. So I was really surprised and excited that she enjoyed it and it's good for her. Really wanna try more from this brand.
Mount Morris
This keeps me and the dog happy! He always comes back for more and I feel good about giving him something actually good for him. Will buy again. It’s a staple in my dogs life.
Hollywood, FL
Honestly makes your dogs hair feel really good and gives them a healthy shape as long as you don’t over feed. This brand is really good for animals and all natural!

Looking for your answer?