BLUE Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food

The Snake River, wending its way along the rugged mountains and rolling plains of America’s Pacific Northwest, has been a fertile hunting ground of wolves for centuries.

BLUE Wilderness Snake River Grill captures the mouthwatering flavors of this fish and game paradise with our unique, protein-packed blend of trout, venison and rabbit to truly satisfy your dog’s wolf spirit.

Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals

High-quality trout, venison and rabbit supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Nutritious blueberries, cranberries and carrots provide valuable antioxidants

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Trout, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Deboned Venison, Rabbit, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Potato Starch, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Lysine, Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food!
Loganville, GA
I did alot of research when deciding what brand of dog food to get and this brand was very highly rated! The ingredients are good and have the life source bits. Another reason I picked this is because it has a good bit of protein in it! Definitely recommend
East Lansing, MI
All Time favorite treat! My dog loves this flavor! The best part is they come in the form of biscuits or soft jerky which my dog loves! He's super picky about any treat but he never turns down the soft jerky version of this flavor!
Springfield, MA
Our dogs love this food. They eat every bite and always want more! One of our dogs has a really sensitive stomach and gets gas easily but we’ve never had a problem with this brand. I’d definitely recommend this to all pet parents
Wildwood, MO
My dog will not eat ANYTHING else! He loves this brand and it's flavors. He is so lucky and we finally tried this brand and he LOVES IT! It's a little pricey, but it's perfect for a picky eater! Would definitely recommend!
Sacramento, CA
Couldn't find the one I specificly use. But Ive been using Blue Wilderness - Chicken/adult for 6 years and my dog still loves it! He has such a gorgeous coat and I have no problems with his bowel movements.
Long Beach, CA
I like that this has real ingredients and not filler crap. My dog gets two cups in the morning and two at night and he gobbles it right up! A large bag typically last about 2 months so pretty good value.
Las Vegas , NV
Highly recommend, this brand is amazing haven’t seen a recall he. My dog love this food, it’s natural and it’s good for all sizes. Usually mix the hard with soft so I think it worth it.
Oxford, PA
Purchased at: PETCO
High quality food that the two dogs devour. They absolutely love it. A bit more expensive than Blue Buffalo’s regular line. Generally a treat when it’s on sale or with a coupon.
Fort Myers , FL
We are all about giving our dog grain free dog food. We love that flavor choices blue buffalo offers and so does she. Our dog is medium sized and enjoys this bag for about a month.
howell, NJ
My dogs love eating blue buffalo wilderness. Good prices at different stores I price match usually online prices to get the best deals . Definitely met my expectations the dogs eat it all up

Looking for your answer?