THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Snake River Grill™ with Trout, Venison & Rabbit Grain-Free Dry Dog Food

The Snake River, wending its way along the rugged mountains and rolling plains of America’s Pacific Northwest, has been a fertile hunting ground of wolves for centuries.

BLUE Wilderness Snake River Grill captures the mouthwatering flavors of this fish and game paradise with our unique, protein-packed blend of trout, venison and rabbit to truly satisfy your dog’s wolf spirit.

Made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals

High-quality trout, venison and rabbit supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Nutritious blueberries, cranberries and carrots provide valuable antioxidants

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Trout, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Deboned Venison, Rabbit, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Potato Starch, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Parsley, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Lysine, Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Heather A.
Knoxville
We feed our dog blue buffalo because it’s simply the best available. We like that it’s grain free and so healthy for him. We have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi whom we adore and want to live as long as possible so we give him the best food possible! The food can seem a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. You pay for quality. I recommend this product for any dog owner!
Melissa C.
Carpentersvle, IL
my lab was going through a phase where he wouldn't  eat. I had to bribe him with soft food or change flavors every week But he looooves Blue Buffalo Wilderness, he'll eat the entire bowl of most of the flavors but this is his favorite. Finally found a food he bounces around for
KAYLA S.
new Mexico
My dogs really seem to like it. And one of them is really picky. So I was really surprised and excited that she enjoyed it and it's good for her. Really wanna try more from this brand.
Jessica M.
York, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
We switched to this dog food after moving across the country. I was afraid that my pup wouldn’t take to the change, but the moment we put a bowl of this in front her she guzzled it up in a matter of seconds. She looks forward to meal time with Blue Buffalo.
Christak H.
My baby smiles loves the food she will not eat anything but blue buffalo. It is not super super expensive i have a pitt bull and everyone knows they eat alot and are very active if raised in the proper enviorment with love. Blue Buffalo is all i get for her
Alyzza C.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: PetSmart
I have two dogs and I would recommend blue buffalo dog food to every dog owner. The quality of food that this company makes is so much better for dogs. Before switching to Blue Buffalo my dogs were always getting sick or suffering from constipation but now they are so much more healthier.
andrea d.
Santa Paula, CA
Love the exotic flavors of Blue Wilderness. I usually mix and match between the different proteins. Each bag has all the nutrients my dog needs including antioxidants
Desirae V.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this food and I like it because it’s natural and has quality products. It’s also easy on her stomach and not harsh like some other foods have been in the past. I recommend this brand for both treats and dog food!
Holy A.
san jose , CA
Purchased at: PETCO
my dog definitely gets lots of energy from these products and it also helps as a great way to make them fatten up. she doesn’t really eat other foods but loves this one. and it’s around the same amount as any other dog food.
Jessica R.
united states
I feel good about giving my dog blue b. Kibble, he enjoys beef flavor, poultry. He usually will dat it through the day as a snack too. Our dog is pretty fussy and is not food obsessed so I know he really likes it