BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Small Bite Chicken For Adult Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. Plus, it’s made with a smaller kibble that’s easier to chew.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Available in 11 & 24-lb. bags.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Starch, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

Buy on Amazon
Whitney M.
Wichita, KS
My two dachshunds loved this food. However, because the bites were so small, that they practically inhaled the food and didn’t really chew it, which made their tooth get a little bad because there was no food they were chewing on to naturally clean them. I have since switched to a different brand made for oral care. But if you have a bigger dog or a dog who takes the time to chew their food, I’m sure this would be a great food for them!
Carrie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My fur baby loves this! I’ve been trying to get him to eat healthier so I just recently switched him to this food. I’ve bought blue buffalo treats for him before and he couldn’t get enough of them. It’s almost like once as I fill his bowl it’s empty again and he is begging for more. I feel better about giving him food that is good for him
Aubrey B.
Marysville, WA
Very hardy and is keeping those dogs coats looking so shinny and soft! They are so happy that I switched them over to blue buffalo a few years back. They eat so much better than they did before. I don’t mind paying more for a better brand like this
Krystal D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We absolutely love Blue Buffalo Wilderness.. It's grain free and the first ingredient is NOT corn or some varient of corn. Our German Shepherd is very healthy, and this food is partly to thank!
Ashley S.
Monticello
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love love love Blue Buffalo wilderness. It may cost more up front but if you look at the amount you feed your dog compared to the other brands the price equals out. Alos Blue Buffalo I think is better for your animals.
Mandy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This bag of dog food is the only of the Blue Buffalo that is for adult dogs, small bite and grain-free!! No brainer from all those facts. I have a 14 week old puppy who eats this and he loves it so much! I was a little scared to feed him adult food since he is still a puppy but this is the food that the breeder recommended. I feel confident that I am giving him something that is good for him and I don't mind paying about $55 dollars for a big bag that will last him much longer than the smaller bags. I definitely will be purchasing this once again and will look into other products from Blue Buffalo!
Stephani n.
A little on the pricey side but definitely worth every penny ! It has no fillers or no bad things for your dog ! This is actual natural good dog food . I spend about $80 every two months but it's worth it !
Jayden R.
Harlingen, TX
My dog smoky has been eating this for a year already he loves it, it helps his appetite he loves the flavor of the food and won't eat anything else
patricia w.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Mix this with some wet food from blue buffalo and u dogs will lick there bowls clean
It is a bit high in price but very healthy food
allyson m.
Mansfield, TX
I feel like this has really made a difference in my dogs overall health. He loves it and hasn't had any issues with digestion since