BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Salmon Recipe For Adult Cats

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness Salmon Recipe is a high-protein food that will provide your cat with a higher concentration of the salmon she loves.

Features real salmon.
100% grain-free.
Contains the finest natural ingredients, including tasty and nutritious salmon.
NO chicken or poultry by-product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy.
Fortified with vitamins and minerals.
BLUE Wilderness natural cat food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require additional supplementation to be nutritionally complete.

Available in 3-oz., 5.5-oz. and 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS

Salmon, Fish Broth, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Guar Gum, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Cassia Gum, Taurine, Salt, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Jacquelyn F.
Mesa, AZ
The cats don’t get this all the time, it’s more of a treat in our house. But they go crazy when they hear the cans opening, it’s like Christmas morning to them. Again I feel as an cat owner this is nutritionally sound for them.
Allison P.
Monterey, CA
We haven’t tried it on her yet. But we give wet food as a treat because we tend to have bad ant problems if we give it to her all the time and it won’t stink up the apt.
Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
I have two cats; one is extremely picky and the other will eat basically anything. Switching them from raw to canned food was a tad difficult. The smaller kitten wouldn’t eat the chicken canned food so I had to buy several different kinds to figure out what I could feed BOTH of them. They literally lose their ish for this stuff! Bowls licked clean and all!
Kimberly L.
Chula Vista
I love all things blue buffalo and so do all of my animals (3 dogs, 5 cats). It’s a little bit on the pricey side, but totally worth it. You’re definitely paying for quality. My dogs can definitely tell the difference as they don’t eat cheap dog food that’s all grain anymore.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Blue Buffalo Blue Wilderness™ Chicken Recipe For Adult CatsI love the Blue Buffalo formulas. The healthy natural grain free is something that I love for my cats and they love the taste. I do not have messy litter boxes and they seem happier and healthier.
Nicole G.
My cat loves the taste of this product! I love that it contains more natural ingredients. It also agrees with my cat's digestive system and does not cause upset stomach issues or vomiting/hairballs. My cat will eat it all up and clean the plate when I give her this product.
Krystal B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I got the kitten version. Amazing quality food but has given every pet diarrhea. Right now it was for my ragamuffin kitten. It’s a little pricier but if I can I was god quality for my animals just as myself or children.
Felicia F.
Great safe ingredients! I only give my cats soft food on occasion (holidays, after vet visits) I split 1 can between 3 of my cats and it is paws up approved. I have one picky eater, so you know it's good if she digs in. I find that Blue Buffalo and 4Health are my go to's for a little extra treat.
Jhonnell M.
My cat go crazy for this. He love it and very good for him. Vet recommend it to us. Give all Protein he need without all that filler stuff in other can food you buy.
Amy K.
Denver
Don't usually get wet food for my cat. He doesn't like it as much as dry food, but on the rare occasion that I do get wet food. He enjoys it emensely. Good price for the happiness of my cat.

back