BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Salmon For Large Breed Adult Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious salmon your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned salmon, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
And to support the special needs of bigger dogs, BLUE Wilderness for Large Breed Dogs is formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin to help promote joint health.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Egg, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of EPA-Eicosapentaenoic acid), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Pea Fiber, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel Color, Choline Chloride, Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Chondroitin Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Oil of Rosemary, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

Crystal S.
Cortland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love love love love this company. We could never say enough about it. We switch to Blue Buffalo 2 years ago and have been so happy with all of there products for our animals. We don’t get the large breed often we usually get the small bites even our medium size dogs prefers the small bites.
Courtney T.
Lexington
My dog loves the salmon flavor. I like that they have a formulation specifically for large breeds that’s packed with protein. It’s moderately priced in comparison to other brands. Highly recommend.
Jennifer W.
Escondido, CA
I have a labrador retriever and a bit bull and these too love this food. I like the ingredients that blue puts into the product. I also like the way that is is sealed well in its packaging to make sure it's fresh all the way home. The size of the kibble is rather small for a large breed food which I like because even with a slow feeder my dogs tend to eat way to fast and this causes less choking. I don't usually mind the price for a higher quality dog food but I do feel that there should be a few more pounds to equate what other premium dog foods are going for. But I still pay the price because it really is a quality food.
Lauren C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs literally love this food - not only for the taste but for the heath. I have two mixed breed dogs of different sizes. One of my dogs had a major health issue where any food would make them throw up. The vet had him on an oatmeal and yogurt diet to sooth his stomach. This has been the only food he can keep down and keep him at a healthy weight. I love BLUE and would recommend it to anyone!!
Nicole S.
Crystal Falls, MI
We used this for our two dogs for a short period of time. It was very good for them, we seen the difference in the skin and coats but they weren't to crazy about the flavor. I'm not sure why they didn't like it so much but as soon as we switched back to the cheap stuff they were running to the bowl. This stuff is very pricey as well.
Katie P.
Vancouver, Wa
I buy this food for my German Shepherd. It's pricey but worth it. He has been doing so well ever since we switched him to this food. No more belly issues or skin issues.
tatiana r.
Cleveland, WI
I get this for my dogs and they seem to like it a lot and I think it is totally worth getting and I recommend this for people with dogs.
Ceci Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Good salmon dog food. Does not make my does skin rash or flare up. Good for sensitive dogs
Louise S.
Winnipeg, MB
Recommended to us by our vet. My boxer loves this stuff and we love that it has lots of protein and no by-products. Only downside is it leaves him with stinky fish breath!