THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ WILDERNESS® Salmon For Adult Dogs

BLUE Wilderness® Salmon For Adult Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious salmon your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned salmon, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Starch, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Oil of Rosemary, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

Is this food good for little dogs ?
Is this dog food actually better than the rest or is that commercial hype?
why are you the best product for my animal?
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ WILDERNESS® Salmon For Adult Dogs!
Product Highlights
“I have a bullmastiff mix and we had a lot of issues with his food for a while and then we switched him to blue grain free food and we haven't had any issues since.” in reviews
“I had heard So many great things about Blue, but do to her sensitive stomach, I had to keep her on a vet-approved brand. ” in reviews
“my dog was very picky about her food so when our favorite from another brand was discontinued i went to the petstore and was told to try blue i can say that it was a great suggestion she loves her food and seems healthier than ever before.” in reviews
“...shock when I went into petsmart and saw the variety of food they had for a small breed dog. ” in reviews
“My pup loves it and it seems like it so much better then any other dog food out there my boyfriend won't buy anything else. ” in reviews
Shelburne, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog only eats Blue Buffalo. He's relatively picky with flavors and brands, but we've had such good luck with Blue. He loves all the flavors (except he will turn his nose up at Salmon flavor in ANY brand for some strange reason). We tend to switch it up between Chicken and Lamb, but he loves eating Blue with a little bit of warm water to release the flavor.Blue Buffalo LPF Lamb Adult Dry Dog Food 22lb THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe For Large Breed Adult Dogs
Browns Mills
Purchased at: Target
I love this brand of dog food for my dog. She is sooo picky about her dry foods and when we buy her foods she only eats it twice and she’s done. This is the only brand she will still eat. I buy her the salmon kind cuz she loves salmon. I haven’t tried any other flavors yet, but so far so good. I also love that it’s a resealable bag because she’s not always in a dry food kinda mood and it doesn’t get nasty by the time she wants it again. I have nothing bad to say about this product. I highly recommend it.
Dixon, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We are in the process of introducing this to my beautiful girl. Slowly mixing it with her zignature food. Our vet really recommends this food as she has been lacking nutrients and needs more and to introduce grains back into her diet. To see if she can handle it.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Okay this dog food is my dogs dream I swear. He’s had so much stomach trouble with his other dog food lately due to bowel surgery and it was hard finding a good dog food that I know he liked but he LOVES the taste of this stuff. It’s pricey but it’s good for him and he obsessed. I would highly recommend.
Naperville , IL
My dog licks her lips when I open her container for the salmon flavor! We try and switch up the flavors because blue buffalo has a few different flavors but this is definitely her favorite. The wilderness brand is definitely more pricey but the ingredients are the reason why
Concord, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Blue buffalo has been on the list of dogs with heart failure, alot of the grain free products are just following a hype. I would not recommend using this brand. I prefer a good quality dog food with no corn, wheat or soy, but no peas, lentils, or other legumes in the food
Purchased at: eBay
Great dog food! My dog does enjoy this product. He has been a bit picky before with other dog food salmon brands, but he seems to like this one. Only negative is that this product is a bit pricey! Just make sure to look online for better deals.
Auburn, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
My Great Pyrenees loves these treats. If she does a trick or she’s being good we give her one of these. These are by far her favorite. They are such great quality. I definitely recommend these, you get what you pay for!
Phoenix
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ WILDERNESS® Salmon For Adult Dogs uploaded by Jenny L.
Purchased at: Amazon
We love this in our house. If you have a Frenchie you know how much gas one can put out let alone 2!!! When we switched to Blue Buffalo Wilderness the toxic levels of cute dog gas’s has diminished by at least 70%.
Poulsbo, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
My pups LOVE this brand and flavor. I have three, varying from 2yrs to 8yrs and both medium and large sized. The different formulas fit each pup just fine and they look forward to breakfast/dinner everyday.

229 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...