BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Salmon For Adult Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious salmon your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned salmon, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Salmon, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Starch, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Oil of Rosemary, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

• Is this a good brand?3 Answers
  • Is This Dog Food really Good? I want to try this for my d...2 Answers
  • I have a large lab mix with sensitive stomach. Will he li...3 Answers
Reviews (2099)
  • "I have a bullmastiff mix and we had a lot of issues with his food for a while and then we switched him to blue grain free food and we haven't had any issues since." in 78 reviews
  • "I had heard So many great things about Blue, but do to her sensitive stomach, I had to keep her on a vet-approved brand. " in 33 reviews
  • "my dog was very picky about her food so when our favorite from another brand was discontinued i went to the petstore and was told to try blue i can say that it was a great suggestion she loves her food and seems healthier than ever before." in 26 reviews
  • "My baby is a small pup and I was completely in shock when I went into petsmart and saw the variety of food they had for a small breed dog. " in 23 reviews
  • "My pup loves it and it seems like it so much better then any other dog food out there my boyfriend won't buy anything else. " in 22 reviews
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
We adopted our Cane Corso Italian Mastiff about 8 months ago and were very concerned with what food to feed him as this was our first dog (my boyfriend and I's) of our own. Given that he's a large-breed dog, we knew the importance of food quality/nutrient from our vet advice and own research. We read lots of reviews and veterinarian statements as well. Once we had it narrowed down, we compared ingredients from Blue dog food to some of the other popular brands and were shocked at the amount of filler / artificial flavoring/coloring in them. It made us realize that health issues or problems we'd seen in our parents dogs - i.e. overweight, coughing/wheezing, loss of shine in coat, fatty tumors - could all be the product of these foods. We've fed our boy nothing but Blue since we got him and he is the healthiest one-year-old we know. He's 106 lbs, built like a body builder and has the shiniest coat I've ever seen. I never knew before, but now I'm a 100% believer - the food you give your dog makes a HUGE difference!
Kayla J.
Greenville, SC
We switched Brut to Blue Buffalo due to his sensitivity and food allergies. I am so glad we did!! Every time I bring home a new bag from PetSmart, he literally gets so excited he tackles me down with the bag! Haha! He hasn’t had any issues with it (licks the bowl clean) and the salmon really helps keep his skin moisturized and his coat nice and shiny! So happy we found a brand that cares about what ingredients they use! I love that as Brut ages, we can continue using the same brand as well. We will be using Blue Buffalo for years to come :) THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Homestyle Recipe® Fish & Sweet Potato Dinner with Garden Vegetables For Adult Dogs
Paula P.
Edinburg, PA
I bought this for my dog, she's about 9 years old, medium size, a rescue from abuse and a sweetheart. She absolutely loves this food. She has dry food all day in her bowl and gets a can for dinner every night. I have never seen her eat anything not dry, soft, treats or chewies like she does this. She loved the canned food, all flavors too, so much that I went and bought her a bag of the hard too and she just loves it. She only eats one to four bites of hard food a day but she's eating more of this now about four to eight bites of this a day. I'm happy when she's happy and she is.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
My dogs love this food! It’s pricey but worth it. I’ve noticed that their fur looks healthier and they are happier since I’ve put them on this food. I wish it came in bigger sizes though. It smells a little fishy when you open the bag, but I was surprised to see that my dogs breathe didn’t smell fishy after eating it. I also love that it’s grain free. I will buy this product again.
Amy B.
My dog would only eat Purina Puppy Chow forever. Once he wasn’t a puppy it was no longer healthy. This was the first food he loved! I mean loves! I don’t have to mix anything with it for him to eat it. He just eats it. Highly recommend! Read the ingredients! You wouldn’t believe how great it is for your fur child compared to other food that you have no idea what is in.
Catlin B.
We’ve been buying this food for well over a year now and my dogs love it! (I have four) and to get all of the dogs to like one food isn’t always the easiest but thankfully they all do and love feeding time! We go through one full big bag within a week but it’s worth every penny we spend on the food for them to make sure they stay happy and healthy.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Grain free dog food, which seems to e s healthier option for pets. They seem to like it, but not as much as the cheaper dog food loaded with not so good ingredients. Their energy level has increased, It not sure if I can attribute that to the good or not but I assume it is. It’s a bit expensive, but worth keeping fur babies healthy.
Taylor F.
Melbourne
I’ve been feeding my dogs this food since we got our first pup four years ago. They both love this food! And I’ve never noticed any upset stomachs or anything like that when they eat this. I know they get exactly what they need when I buy this food. I recommend this to everyone I know with a pet they love and care about!
Jessie R.
North Little Rock
My dog is a lab/pit mix with extremely sensitive skin. We have battled with different issues for five years now and I have noticed a drastic improvement since switching to this food! His coat is gorgeous, less shedding, regular bowel movements, and a higher energy level. Love it and how much happier my pup is!  THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ WILDERNESS® Salmon For Adult Dogs
Simran K.
Waco, TX
My dog loves Blue Buffalo! Especially this flavor along with a few others! After doing a lot of research, when we first got our Akita, we wanted to make sure she was on the best diet possible, and Blue Buffalo continued to come up in our searches. This is also the only food that I can give her various flavors of and it doesn't mess up her stomach, which I appreciate because let's get real- who wants to eat the SAME flavor food everyday?! Therefore I love Blue Buffalo and highly recommend them!
Joysmir A.
south ozone park, NY
What do you guys think about this brand of dog food?
Whitney H.
Orono, ME
Where is this sold?
Krystal P.
Pensacola, FL
Does anyone else have an issue with their dog not wanting to eat this? My dog refuses to eat anything but Kibbles 'n Bits (very bad for dogs). I'm trying to slowly add more blue to his bowl, but he's smart and eats everything BUT the blue food. lol
Elizabeth S.
Does this food give anyone else's pooch really bad gas?!
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Would you recommend buying Blue Buffalo dog food or buying organic meats from stores and markets like fresh chicken and beef?