BLUE Wilderness® Salmon Flavor Grain-Free, Crunchy Cat Treats

Your cat was born to crave real meat. Add in a satisfying crunch and you’ll cater to her natural cravings with this protein-rich, delicious treat inspired by her lynx ancestors.

BLUE Wilderness Tasty Salmon Flavor Crunchy Cat Treats are made using the finest natural ingredients for a healthy treat.

Feature real salmon
100% grain-free
Oven-baked crunch to satisfy her wild side
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors

INGREDIENTS
Salmon, Chicken Meal, Potato Starch, Peas, Brewers Dried Yeast, Chicken Fat, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Salmon Flavor Grain-Free Crunchy Cat Treats!
11 days agoAustin
I have three very picky cats, so finding a treat all of them will enjoy is a struggle. I love that they love these treats and I feel good about giving them to them. This brand is a little pricier than others, but when considering what your getting and how much, it definitely seems worth the price difference to me.
a month agoClearwater, FL
My cat loves the flavor of each of this brand cat treats. But the fish flavored ones, especially the tuna is his favorite. Made with real ingredients and not “meal”. And only 2 calories per each which is great for my chubby boy lol
7 months agoTuscaloosa
These are my absolute favorite cat treats! They are nutritious and even my picky cat loves them! This is the only treat I’ve found that he will eat consistently. He loves them and them being so nutritious is a huge bonus! Would 10/10 recommend these!
4 months agoWarrenton, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how good these are for cats. I would rate them higher for that reason if my cats could actually eat them. They are so hard that my cats cannot chew them. I have cats ranging from 8 months to 15 years old. The only one who could bite them was the 8 month old and I am worried that these will ruin his teeth. I grabbed one when I realized that all my cats kept spitting them out and checked to see how hard they are and I could bang them on a table as hard as I can on any angle of the treat and they would not chip, crack, or dent in any way. I am all for a crunchy treat but my cats should be able to safely bite them. I will stick to soft treats from now on.
8 months ago
My kitty isn't too into these but I'm open to trying the chicken flavor since the treats she does enjoy (and her regular hard food) are poultry flavored. If I put a few down, she'll run towards them and inhale the first one or two, before abandoning them, so I think I'm going to pass these on to someone whose cats will enjoy them more.
5 months agoAtlanta, GA
Okay so I won’t say that this particular kind of food is bad but I was trying something new for my cat because he didn’t like certain foods. He enjoyed this brand BUT we didn’t enjoy the way it made him act. It was weirdest thing, but he began to act like a wild animal on this brand. He jumped extremely high and was continuously running through our home. He had all these bursts of energy. Even though it was quite entertaining, I wouldn’t buy it for my cat again.
9 months agoCalcutta, OH
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Salmon Flavor Grain-Free Crunchy Cat Treats uploaded by Tina C.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My Winnie girl loves her Blue Wilderness salmon flavored cat treats. This product is 100% grain free so it makes both of us happy. It's worth the money to keep her healthy.
5 months agoStreamwood, IL
Another set of treats that our cats love! I’m all about healthy treats for our senior kitties and I love that our trusted Blue Buffalo comes through for that. Our cats love these for something different from their regular food that’s a different brand and always come skittering around the corner for them!
15 days ago
I have one cat that eats this brand (my other has a prescription diet) - he has dry skin and he sheds excessively, but things have been much better all around since he began eating Blue Buffalo. And he loves all flavors so we mix it up for him. I absolutely love the ingredients - they make me feel confident that I'm giving my cat the best I can.
5 months agoEast Hartford , CT
I love this food as does my cat but it’s pretty expensive. I absolutely love the natural ingredients in here and that it’s grain free. The company seems pretty transparent which I like as well but I’m actually looking for another food with comparable ingredients just because of the price point.