THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Trout Feast For Adult Cats

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Trout Feast For Adult Cats

A truly unique combination of beauty and pure physical grace, the lynx has roamed the American West for centuries. Today the stealth and spirit of this tireless hunter lives in all of our feline companions.

A Meat-Rich, Grain-Free Diet

Rocky Mountain Recipe provides your cat with a high concentration of the meat she loves — without the grains that contain gluten. Formulated by our animal nutritionists, BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe contains:

Tasty, protein-rich Trout
None of the grains that contain glutens
Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat, soy and NO artificial preservatives
Available in 5.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS

Trout, Whitefish, Fish Broth, Chicken Liver, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Guar Gum, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Potato, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Choline Chloride, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Justine W.
Denver
Purchased at: PETCO
Great no grain food that is wholesome and keeps my cat going. Always seems to be running around not just a typical cat , I feel his food does not weigh him down. I only feed my cat wet food once every three months.
Oh my god my cat in love with this💦💦💦💦💦💦 and I would like to get same for her she is Bae
Tara N.
Glassboro, NJ
Purchased at: Pet Valu
I don't feed my cats cans often, but when I do they are picky and only eat a few kinds, and this is one they love and will wolf it down.
Ruby Y.
My cat loves this food. She meows every morning and at dinner to remind me she wants her food. You can see pieces of carrots in the food too.