THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Red Meat Recipe Grain-Free Natural Dog Biscuits

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Red Meat Recipe Grain-Free Natural Dog Biscuits

In celebration of the spirit of the wolf that has roamed the American West for centuries, these delicious baked biscuits feature more of the Red Meat your dog craves with an irresistible crunch he can’t resist.

Like all BLUE Wilderness foods, Wilderness Biscuits are 100% grain-free so your dog can enjoy a high-protein treat without any of the grains that contain gluten.

Made with the finest natural ingredients
Features real beef
No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals

INGREDIENTS
Beef, Chicken Meal, Potato, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Venison, Lamb, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, preserved with Citric Acid & Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

Evie C.
Evanston, WY
My two retrievers and my Airedale terroir love eating this food. It’s a great flavor and they seem to get filled up on it. I do t like how expensive it is for the size but I will do what I need to for my dogs
Michele P.
Bayonne, NJ
I know my puppy is only 6 months old but for my German Shepard, we have tried a couple of different food. Once he tried Blue Buffalo Blue Wilderness Red Meat and he could not get enough. As soon as he finished the bowl, he was looking for more.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
My dog absolutely love the Blue Buffalo food and so I knew she would love these treats! We purchased the chicken flavor and salmon flavor ones and she definitely preferred the chicken ones! They are cute treats that are engraved with paw prints and I definitely think they are bigger than you would think! They may be a bit pricey for a dog treat but you are paying for the brand name and the fact that these treats are probably "healthier" than Pedigree or Purina!
Erin P.
I have a french bull dog so these are slightly too large for his mouth whole. I break them apart while I take him for walks though and, let me tell you, he listens like a champion when they are around. However, be aware that they are not easy to snap. They crumble (which is why I don't care while out in the park). I bring a baggie or a napkin to keep the other bits in my pocket until he earns another one.
Elizabeth N.
My dog likes a lot of blue buffalo products but he did not like these. I think they were too crunchy for his liking. The pieces are square shaped. They are too large for his mouth, so I try to break them into pieces but they don't break easily.
My in-laws dog likes them, but i don't think she has met a treat she didn't like. :)
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I keep these stockpiled at my house. Both of my dogs absolutely love them. And I feel good about giving them this product. My only complaint is they don't make larger bags. 117 pound dog goes through them so fast
Alysha R.
Louisville, KY
These treats were great in theory! I thought my dog would like them, however they are too big for his mouth. Within days, the treats became hard, as I had to break them in half for him to eat!
Jamie T.
This is the only brand of dog treats we buy! Made with wholesome limited, REAL ingredients at an affordable price and sold at every retailer. My German Shepherds have sensitive tummies and we’ve never had a problem with these biscuits and we’ve tried every flavor. Your pet is worth it!
Brittney J.
My dog loves these! Many people have commented on them being too large, but I feed them to my 4.8 pound chihuahua and he does just fine! I love that they are natural and don't contain any fillers. It makes me feel good about giving him a treat.
Amanda P.
Wish they were smaller and easier to break in pieces for small dogs other than that my dog loved it and I got the salmon flavor to help with my dogs skin/coat.