THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Red Meat For Small Breed Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Red Meat For Small Breed Adult Dogs

For centuries wolves have roamed the American West surviving on a diet provided solely by the wild. The spirit of the wolf lives on in dogs today and is the reason we created BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe. It’s a protein-rich formula made with more of the meat dogs love, and features:

Tasty, protein-rich, Deboned Beef, Lamb and Venison
None of the grains that contain gluten
The finest natural ingredients including antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and no corn, wheat or soy
BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe for Small Breed Dogs is made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Beef, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Starch, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pea Fiber, Dried Egg, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Deboned Lamb, Deboned Venison, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

Roseann B.
Cleveland
I got this for my Papillion as he wasnt getting enough red meat in his diet and his teeth were going bad ... after about a month his breath was better and his teeth looked better ... when you look at the price people would think its pricey .. but for what it did for my Baby .. it would have cost more for Vet bills .. SO NO .. I continue to Buy it and He Loves it !!!!
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
My small pups love this food. Their favorite is chicken but occasionally I'll give them some of the beef kind, as well. I chose Blue Buffalo a little over a year ago when I got my first small pup after researching the absolute most healthiest brands of dog food and ultimately settled on Blue Buffalo. It's full of lots of protein and none of the bad stuff the cheaper dog stuff is full of. It's definitely a more expensive food option for your pup but it's worth it! Their health matters and you'll have that peace of mind with this dog food.
Aubrie P.
Boston, MA
When my dog was a puppy we had him on Taste of the Wild. After a while I noticed he started getting less than excited about the food (and my dog loves food more than anything). I grabbed a sample of Blue Buffalo from our local store and he ate faster than anything I've given him. I also noticed that he looks leaner and healthier. His fur is smooth and after being on the food for months he still jumps at it when we feed him.
Whitney M.
College Sta, TX
This dog food is the best! My dogs love it and this brand is a good brand too! The only con about it I have is that it's very expensive! I buy it at petsmart and they never have it on sale! But I buy it again and again because my dogs love it and it's good for them!
Justine Y.
Portland, OR
I have a 7 year old Shitzu who is not only picky, but suffers from many allergies. I like this brand because not only does my dog like it, but it's healthy, and a grain free. A little pricey, but well worth your pets health.
Hannah W.
Easton, PA
We have been feeding my dog blue wilderness since he was a puppy. He loves every flavor. We change it every month so he doesn't get tired of one flavor. The only issue we have is with the chicken flavor. It makes him itch really bad. Although it can be pricey at pet stores you can always find it $10-25 cheaper online and most big pet stores will price match!
Dr. Joanna T.
Houston
We use this food for our little Frenchie. She has been on this food for several years and has done so well. Would definitely recommend.
Michelle P.
Fort Worth, TX
Unfortunately after six months of being on this food, our puppy kept getting sick and we ended up having to switch to Acana.
Casandra L.
East Haven, CT
I used to feed my dog Blue Buffalo but it gave her a lot of gas so we switched her to A Taste of the Wild.
Jeni F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Our dog has eaten this for years. He is very healthy. He looks forward to meals and has good digestion.