THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Red Meat For Puppies

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Red Meat For Puppies

For centuries wolves have roamed the American West surviving on a diet provided solely by the wild. The spirit of the wolf lives on in dogs today and is the reason we created BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe. It’s a protein-rich formula made with more of the meat dogs love, and features:

Tasty, protein-rich, Deboned Beef, Lamb and Venison
None of the grains that contain gluten
The finest natural ingredients including antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and no corn, wheat or soy
Because puppyhood is such an important stage in any dog’s life, BLUE Wilderness for Puppies features ingredients that support healthy growth and development.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Beef, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Dried Egg, Pea Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Deboned Lamb, Deboned Venison, Potatoes, Choline Chloride, Pea Fiber, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Oil of Rosemary, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

Whitley B.
Pinellas Park, FL
We love this dog food! Not only is it grain free, but it has the perfect vitamin/nutrient balance for dogs that are going to be large. It keeps them from having hip and leg problems later on. It is a little pricey, but well worth it for the product.
Cheyenne M.
Our puppy is a finicky eater and has given the approval on this food! She gets excited when it comes to feeding time and seems to really enjoy this product line. We purchase from PetSmart and they always have it in stock. I would definitely recommend this
Mindy H.
Kaysville, UT
I strongly believe that what you feed your dog is really important, just like our nutrition is important as well (yep, crazy dog mom here). Blue Wilderness uses all natural ingredients so you aren't feeding your dog any sort of bi-product. We only feed our dog this brand, and since he is still younger we get the puppy kind, either this one or the chicken recipe. He also has a sensitive stomach, and we do not run into any problems with this food! It is a little bit pricy, but so worth it! Our dog is a German Shepard and eats about 3 cups of food a day and the big bags last us about a month or so.
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a blue nose pitbull and this food keep her coat shiny . In the begging it did give her the runs but it stop after she got used to it. I definitely recommend this to new dog owners.
Aly O.
I am very particular about my dog food - my sister just started feeding this to her new husky puppy and he is doing great on it. She's made a believer out of me! The puppy immediately had improved energy and bowel movements.
Jasmine D.
LOVE this! We only feed our puppy BLUE wilderness as it cuts down on allergies, dry skin, and digestive problems.

Our pup's coat is shiny and soft, and we can definitely tell a difference in his health.
Jessica J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently switched from Purina to Blue Buffalo for my puppy. This doesn’t dry his skin and he enjoys in over the other dog food. It is more expensive than other brands but it is worth in. The are filled with great ingredients.
Marissa C.
Clayton, NC
It seemed to help with my dogs allergies some and she would eat it but only as a last result. She is much to pick for me to spend that much on dog food but if your pet likes it and has allergies it is worth it.
Ninfa E.
I have been a fan of Blue Buffalo with my past puppies and am thrilled there is a high protein meal for my growing Mastiff puppy.. It has increased her energy and she is going to be so strong and healthy!
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
My husky loved this food when he was a pup!! We would switch between this and the chicken recipe. It gave him a great coat and also a lot of energy!
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I hear good things about this dog food ? That's the chicken is real and veggies ? Like can you actually tell the difference in your dog ? Like is it's really good for them ?
Rocio G.
Is this brand for all types of dogs?