THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Red Meat For Large Breed Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Red Meat For Large Breed Adult Dogs

For centuries wolves have roamed the American West surviving on a diet provided solely by the wild. The spirit of the wolf lives on in dogs today and is the reason we created BLUE Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe. It’s a protein-rich formula made with more of the meat dogs love, and features:

Tasty, protein-rich, Deboned Beef, Lamb and Venison
None of the grains that contain gluten
The finest natural ingredients including antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and no corn, wheat or soy
And to support the special needs of bigger dogs, Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe for Large Breed Dogs is formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin to help promote joint health.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Beef, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potatoes, Fish Oil (source of EPA-Eicosapentaenoic Acid), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Deboned Lamb, Deboned Venison, Potassium Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Caramel Color, Salt, Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Oil of Rosemary, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

• I have looked at this a few times at the pet store and I ...1 Answers
Guadalupe D.
Tucson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My furry babies enjoy this food combined with another and they always enjoy eating. I mix with plain rice or warm chicken broth to mix it up in the summer and or winter
M S.
We bought this food for my dog, because of the great reviews. My dog kept vomiting from other foods we tried. We went with Blue Buffulo, because my dog is allergic to grain.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love this food. It is expensive but it is worth having your best friends being healthy. I would recommend this food for anyone that cares about their dog and want them around forever.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
We ONLY feed our dogs Blue Buffalo. The treats are great and the dogs actually LOVE the dry food (which was a task to find one they both like). Quality food.
Ashley S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My great Dane loves this food it gives her all the protein she needs and fills her up. Only dog food that makes her look and feel healthy
Tara B.
The only brand I will ever feed my dogs. They always have nice shiny coats and it is a good quality food. They offer great treats as well.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Great product. My dog would love this ! With its ingredients I am assured my dog is getting good and healthy food not yucky food.
Kendra W.
Silsbee, TX
We bought this for our dog a few times because she was having problems for her skin but the pricing is just too much.
Ashley M.
Layton, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This brand has kept our hunting dog well fed and active. It feeds his quick body and we enjoy the brand.
Philip G.
Fountain Valley, CA
Our dog Betty has sensitive skin, so we get her this and she never has a problem. She loves it.
Jennifer P.
Columbia Fls, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have looked at this a few times at the pet store and I am really wondering if the cost is justified. Does anyone have some feedback that has tried regular grocery store dog food and switched to this? Did you notice any big changes for your dog?