THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Rabbit Recipe For Adult Dogs

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Rabbit Recipe For Adult Dogs

For centuries wolves have roamed the American West and survived on a diet provided solely by the wild. The spirit of the wolf lives on in our dogs today, and is the inspiration for our new BLUE Rocky Mountain Recipe.

Like all BLUE Wilderness foods, Rocky Mountain Recipe is made with more of the meat dogs love.

Starts with delicious, protein-rich Rabbit
100% grain-free with no glutens
No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, no corn, wheat or soy and nothing artificial
A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness. What's more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you're feeding your dog is nutritionally complete.

Available in 5.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS

Rabbit, Chicken Broth, Chicken, Turkey, Potatoes, Pea Protein, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
These are a hit or miss with my pups. They are picky eaters so they need smelly things in their food to motivate them to eating and the flavors fo this line are not all good. Some they will devour and others they'll run away from. I get it that my dogs are the picky eater ones but I do get wet food from other brands that they like all the flavors. For the price I was hoping it would be great but I was a little disappointed.
Brittany F.
Mebane , NC
I’m sort of a nut for my dogs and their food, but blue buffalo is trusting for real ingredients. I cook peas, rice and mix it with this and my dogs love it and it doesn’t upset any of their stomachs.
(Maltese,Boxer,Dashund, & Labrador)
Genesis M.
This is literally the only thing my spoiled dog eats !! We mix it with the hard kind and he enjoys it. These crunchy pumpkin and apple dog treats smell so good! I definitely don't mind reaching into the bag to give our dogs some treats (unlike the smell of some other bags of liver/bacon/cheese etc). Our dogs love these treats. I would definitely purchase again.
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My puppy did not like the wet dog food. I liked that it was great prices and healthy for growing dogs. I will not buy again since my dog would not eat it.
the K.
Jeanerette, LA
My teal loves this food. He eats it up! Blue is definitely pricey but the ingredients are quality and honest!