THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Bison Recipe Grain-Free Natural Dog Biscuits uploaded by Kari S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Rocky Mountain Recipe™ Bison Recipe Grain-Free Natural Dog Biscuits

In celebration of the spirit of the wolf that has roamed the American West for centuries, these delicious baked biscuits feature more of the Red Meat your dog craves with an irresistible crunch he can’t resist.

Like all BLUE Wilderness foods, Wilderness Biscuits are 100% grain-free so your dog can enjoy a high-protein treat without any of the grains that contain gluten.

Made with the finest natural ingredients
Features real bison
No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals

INGREDIENTS
Bison, Chicken Meal, Potato, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids), Salt, Calcium Carbonate, preserved with Citric Acid & Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

Becca C.
Sioux Falls, SD
Quality ingredients is important to me when buying a snack for my babies. Blue wilderness has a good variety of flavor options that they love! I have two pit bulls and a black lab, the size is perfect for them! One of the only brands we will feed them.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
My dogs love these treats! Honestly they love anything from the blue brand because it's all so good!! These are the only treats we bought for a long time and we started switching it up just to save money but they are a great treat!!
McKayla M.
Excellent biscuits for my dog with sensitivities to MANY foods. My dog really enjoys these biscuits! The only possible downside is the size. They are very large, so for small dog owners, be aware of this before purchasing!
Kari S.
My dog goes crazy for these. I get him a lot of treats but these by far are his favorites. He will even just wait there till he gets his treat, normally he's all jumpy.
Rebecca I.
Scottsdale, AZ
My dog LOVES these treats and I love that they are natural and grain free for him!
I buy these at PetSmart for him and they often go on sale so I'll stock up and I know he won't tire of them. Bison is his favorite flavor, but he also loves the Turkey and Duck.
Sam W.
My dog loves these and they don't seem to bother her sensitive stomach at all. She does tricks for them and actually eats them, and usually she doesn't like treats.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
We used these for training with our dog and he loved them! We bought them from Petco and had a coupon so we got them at a great price. They're natural and our dog loves the flavor. I would recommend these to dog owners!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
We bought these for our bulk dogs stocking for Christmas, she seems to really enjoy them. I highly recommend it.
Shayna P.
My dogs go crazy for these treats they are great. Super healthy and I buy these regularly.