THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats

BLUE Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter and wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, protein-rich BLUE Wilderness contains a higher concentration of the delicious chicken you know she’ll love, plus other natural quality ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken
Sweet potatoes that provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Cranberries, blueberries and carrots that support antioxidant enrichment
NO grains or glutens
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial preservatives and NO corn, wheat or soy
Our natural BLUE Wilderness is holistically formulated to support the needs of indoor cats. It starts with the carefully balanced calories in our ingredients to help them maintain a healthy body weight.

A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness cat food. What's more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you're feeding your cat is nutritionally complete.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Caramel Color, Potassium Sulfate, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

I would like to try this food but Im wondering if anyone thinks its worth all the hype? Its pretty expensive so I want to make sure its worth it for my indoor cat.
Has anyone tried this product out and of so did your fur babies like it?
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats!
My cats love this food. Never have any issues with it or any hair balls. They have been on it since kittens and never switched.
Victorville , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats uploaded by Kenya H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat loves eating this. She goes crazy everytime I'm going to feed her as if she's never tried it before. It's too cute
Edwardsville
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats go crazy for this food. There are several other flavors that they like too, especially the salmon one.
Phenix City, AL
Purchased at: PetSmart
Walter loves blue buffalo. I doubt he would even eat anything else we gave to him after this brand of cat food.
Round Rock , TX
My kitty prefers this over the other brands. She playful and engertic and I think it has to do with her food.
Windber, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a really great product it's healthy for the animals and they love to eat it better than other brands
Great healthy grain free option for our cat and she loves it! Price is similar to most other brands.
Milwaukee, WI
The cats LOVE this dry food the most! It's almost like it's wet food the way they gobble it down.
Kingston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All of my cats love it. It has high fiber and keeps them all at healthy weights. No by products.
alturas
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cat seems to love this food. Does keep her from having hair balls as she is long haired.