THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats

BLUE Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter and wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, protein-rich BLUE Wilderness contains a higher concentration of the delicious chicken you know she’ll love, plus other natural quality ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken
Sweet potatoes that provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Cranberries, blueberries and carrots that support antioxidant enrichment
NO grains or glutens
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial preservatives and NO corn, wheat or soy
Our natural BLUE Wilderness is holistically formulated to support the needs of indoor cats. It starts with the carefully balanced calories in our ingredients to help them maintain a healthy body weight.

A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness cat food. What's more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you're feeding your cat is nutritionally complete.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Caramel Color, Potassium Sulfate, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

I would like to try this food but Im wondering if anyone thinks its worth all the hype? Its pretty expensive so I want to make sure its worth it for my indoor cat.
Has anyone tried this product out and of so did your fur babies like it?
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats!
Oak Lawn, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been giving my cat blue buffalo since I adopted her at 3 months old. By the time she was 8 months, she went from a thin, scraggly kitty to a super soft, wide eyed, playful cat. I have never felt a softer cat in my entire life and I really think it was because of her diet. I follow the recommended feeding amount on the bag and my cat has never been under or overweight. She poops normally, and her hair balls have stopped.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best cat food we have ever purchased. This cat has a gum disease and lost most of his teeth, so he ate wet food for a long time.. We feed our dog Blue Buffalo Wilderness, and suddenly out of nowhere the cat was stealing all of the dog's hard food! So we tried the Wilderness hard cat food, and he is obsessed. You know it's good if a cat wants to eat it while missing almost all of his teeth!
Portland, OR
I read the previous review, and I've had the opposite experience. My pets love Blue Buffalo... my cat was pretty chubby too, and I've been able to get his weight under control with this stuff. I mix it with some wet food, as my vet recommended this for hydration. Overall, I'm pleased with Blue.
Buckeye , AZ
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat use to throw up all the time. So I decided something how to change did some research is take him back highly recommended. He’s now been on it for six months and hasn’t thrown up at all. I highly recommend to owners that have issues with our cats throwing up and hairballs. I will continue to purchase in the future I recommend to others
Golden, Co
I personally believe this cat food is worth the inflated price tag compared to other common household brands. Since starting my 2 year old cat on his he has not struggled with hair balls and has not thrown up once. I keep buying these bags and he keeps munching away! Wouldn’t try another brand.
Sicklerville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Been feeding may 2 adult cats this for years. They seem to enjoy it. They are both in good health and don’t have any medical issues. Their coats are shiny and soft. Not sure if this actually helps with hairballs but since both my cats get them, I continue to buy this food.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food has great ingredients without grain. It comes in small pellets. My cat has become more active since feeding her this brand of dry food. Her coat has become more shiny as well. The real ingredients are reason alone to feed this to your own cat.
Ferndale, MI
The best part about this food is the ingredients. They use real chicken, and there are no unhealthy fillers. I’d advise to get the largest bag to get the best bang for your buck. I have 2 long haired cats, and it keeps their coats soft and shiny.
Rockford, IL
I have been feeding this to my cats for a few months now. The have dropped some weight already and their coats are soft and shiny. I haven't noticed any change in their health and they both seem to love it!