THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats

BLUE Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter and wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, protein-rich BLUE Wilderness contains a higher concentration of the delicious chicken you know she’ll love, plus other natural quality ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken
Sweet potatoes that provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Cranberries, blueberries and carrots that support antioxidant enrichment
NO grains or glutens
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial preservatives and NO corn, wheat or soy
Our natural BLUE Wilderness is holistically formulated to support the needs of indoor cats. It starts with the carefully balanced calories in our ingredients to help them maintain a healthy body weight.

A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness cat food. What's more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you're feeding your cat is nutritionally complete.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Caramel Color, Potassium Sulfate, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

I would like to try this food but Im wondering if anyone thinks its worth all the hype? Its pretty expensive so I want to make sure its worth it for my indoor cat.
Has anyone tried this product out and of so did your fur babies like it?
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats!
Loveland, CO
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats uploaded by Susan M.
Purchased at: PETCO
My kitty loves this food and it really does keep hairballs at bay. Mango kitty is a big 20+ pound cat! I feed him about 3/4 cup of food a day and it's the purrfect amount, he never cries for more food. The only con would be that this food is a bit pricy but as the saying goes you get what you pay for!
We have cats that were really having issues with hairballs, sometimes multiple a day. Within a week and a half of using the product, or cats were having less hairballs. Now after continuous use, Crush almost never has them, Shiloh maybe one a month, and Vala (who has hairballs the worst) is down to about 2x a week at most. We also noticed their coats Beijing thicker, fuller, and shinier within 2 months. Crush also has a gland problem and when we switched her to this food, we noticed a big difference as well.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Indoor Hairball Chicken For Adult Cats uploaded by caina W.
I️ switched my cat Chicken over from a store brand cat food to this a little over 2 weeks ago and I’ve already noticed her increase in energy and playfulness! She darts straight across the house when she hears the cat food bag open! I️ want to have her try the canned food next👏🏻
My cat seems to love this food! Before switching to this brand, we were feeding her an indoor hairball version of one of the "cheap" brands. She was still throwing up hairballs along with the food itself almost everyday. Once we switched to blue buffalo, she only has occassional hairball/vomit episodes maybe twice a month. Much better than before. And she begs for us to fill her bowl with this food!
Denver
One of our cats needs a grain-free diet and has frequent hairball issues. This food fixed both those issues! It is pricier than other foods but it really makes a difference in her day-to-day and we love that she can tolerate well. We've tried changing brands a couple of times and it never goes well with her. This food is great!
It took me a while to find a cat food that worked for both of my cats, and they seem to really like this food. There also have been zero hairball issues since switching them to it. It seems fairly healthy compared to most dry foods. I recommend for cat owners with hairball issues!
Joplin, MO
I was hesitant to try Blue Buffalo because of the price but now that I have I am absolutely sold! I have two cats and they eat half the amount of food than they used to. Also their fur is super soft now! It is worth the money spent!
Honolulu, HI
My cats get hairballs from time to time, so I was looking for an option to relieve their symptoms. However, they aren't a big fan of this version and prefer the  THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Indoor Chicken For Adult Cats .
Milwaukee , WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PetSmart
Cats love it and I like that it seems like it is better quality ingredients for them. Smaller kibble easy for them to eat and they seem to like it, they are picky cats and have refused to eat other kibble they did not like. No problems with this.
Austin, TX
This is the only stuff I trust to keep my cat healthy and eating the proper amount of nutrients. I love that it's not full of junk like many other types of pet food! My cat also goes nuts for this stuff!