BY BLUE BUFFALO #1 in Cat Food

BLUE Wilderness® Indoor Chicken For Adult Cats

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter and wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, protein-rich BLUE Wilderness contains a higher concentration of the delicious chicken you know she’ll love, plus other natural quality ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken
Sweet potatoes that provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Cranberries, blueberries and carrots that support antioxidant enrichment
NO grains or glutens
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial preservatives and NO corn, wheat or soy
Our natural BLUE Wilderness is holistically formulated to support the needs of indoor cats. It starts with the carefully balanced calories in our ingredients to help them maintain a healthy body weight.

A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness cat food. What's more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you're feeding your cat is nutritionally complete.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Powdered Cellulose, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Caramel Color, Potassium Sulfate, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

• Would you recommend this for my cat?2 Answers
  • What is the perfect age limit? Is it good for kittens? Wo...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price to buy this brand? I know it’s heal...3 Answers
Christina C.
Flagstaff, AZ
My first cat had issues with her GI tract. She was given to us at 5 weeks old and I nursed her to health. We think that’s part of this issue. However I tried different food that never sat well with her. Always throwing up, had horrible wet poo and she just seemed miserable and in pain. We switched to a Blue Buffalo kitten dry formula and in two weeks she wasn’t looking ill, she wasn’t throwing up and her poo started to look & smell normal. The vet ultimately said she had a grain allergy. At that time we got her brother from a separate litter (same mom/dad cat that my friend hadn’t gotten fixed yet) and we started him on the same diet. Never saw him have any issues. To this day princess will be 3 in September and her brother Oliver 6 months after. They are healthy, they don’t have issues with poo or throwing up and they will NOT even try other foods now. I try to tempt them with grain free treats and wet food they don’t want it. They love their Blue Buffalo Wilderness grain free chicken for indoor cats. I’m so grateful for y’all #BlueBuffalo because my cats are healthy and happy with your top notch cat food! 😸
Nichelle P.
Deltona
My cat loves this food. I am a frequent buyer and repeatedly buy the same foods to avoid stomach upset, it met my expectations although i believe once i have the funds i will switch to halo which is proven to be the most healthy and real food. This isn’t the most expensive food but it isn’t the most affordable either. But to give your cat a healthy happy life you must invest in them. Such as you would with your own children!
Jennifer B.
Niskayuna
I have three indoor kitties and they love blue buffalo hard food. I used to feed them a different brand that you could just grab anywhere but when one of my kitties wasn’t looking so well I switched them all over to blue buffalo brand and not only did they love the food they all seemed to perk up and look much healthier. It definitely worth the trip to petsmart!
Morgan M.
San Diego
Cats love it! Seems like it has good ingredients and they don’t seem to have any problems with it. Although we did find out one of our cats isn’t digesting it too well so we have to switch to a more specialty brand of food. Since the cats are in the same room, we will have to change for both cats.
Susan B.
This brand is great for my cat. They use natural ingredients and try to mimic the ingredients of a wild lynx. Therefore, its very protein rich without using any fillers or by products. I can tell that this is a better option cause my cat doesn’t finish the whole serving as much cause it’s filling. Other cat foods have so many fillers that my cat would constantly eat because he was not fully satisfied. It is a little pricier than most brands but worth it. Especially since you won’t need as much to fill your cat, it will last longer.
Delilah G.
Nacogdoches, TX
I think that this product is too expensive for what it is worth. My cat actually prefers and loves the cheaper food rather than this “high quality” type of food. I have tried all of the other flavors as well and have received the same reaction from him.
kimberly p.
For years we struggled to find a good that my dog liked, but we struck gold with this one. Although it is a little more expensive than most other brands, it is worth the money. It has natural ingredients and tons of health benefits for my dog.
Paloma H.
Henderson, NV
My cat usually throws up other cat foods but she’s been great on this one! A big part of that is that the kibble is so tiny she doesn’t have to chew it that much! Plus the ingredients look so healthy and she’s been more active
Lisa C.
We’ve been using this dry cat food for 2+ years, and it’s our cat’s favorite. We’ve also tried the outdoor cat version, but it made him bloated. He isn’t an outdoor cat, we just bought that kind by mistake. I would recommend for any cat without special dietary needs.
Alexa C.
This cat food is a great contender for one of the top cat foods out there. It has a great list of natural, highly quality ingredients and my cat sure loved the taste. It promises no chicken by product meals, corn, wheat, soy, or artificial flavors and preservatives. With the health craze taking over the pet industry too, it is important to give your cat food made up of good ingredients. Blue Wilderness is a reputable brand with a very good product.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Why is this so expensive?
Andrea R.
Is it worth the price to buy this brand? I know it’s healthier than other cheap brands but how much healthier and are there cheaper alternatives I can find instead?
Graciela P.
el paso
How good is this food??
milagros a.
does this have any age limit of how old you can feed this product to your pet?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Would you recommend this for my cat?