THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ WILDERNESS® Flatland Stix™ with Turkey, Quail & Duck uploaded by Samantha S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Flatland Stix™ with Turkey, Quail & Duck

Protein-Rich, Soft-Moist Dog Treats

Unlike his wolf ancestors, your dog doesn’t have to prowl the tall grasses and beautiful lakes of the Great Plains to enjoy a protein-packed reward featuring tasty wild game birds like turkey and quail.

BLUE Wilderness Flatland Stix are soft-moist and tasty treats made from the finest natural ingredients to truly satisfy your dog’s wild nature.

A 100% Grain-Free Treat
Like all BLUE Wilderness foods, Flatland Stix are grain-free so your dog can enjoy a high-protein treat without any of the grains that contain gluten.

Features a flavorful blend of real turkey, quail and duck
No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals

INGREDIENTS

Turkey, Turkey Meal, Potato Starch, Peas, Vegetable Glycerin, Chickpeas, Gelatin, Quail, Duck, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, preserved with Lactic Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

Amber W.
falling waters
It’s very hard to find inexpensive yet natural dog treats and these are both. They are more expensive than regular raw hides and are grain free which my dogs need.
Vicki A.
Purchased at: PETCO
My puppy is 10 weeks old as of today and I’ve been giving her this since she was 8 weeks. I always break them up into little pieces because she’s so small but she LOVES THESE! Before I even open the bag, she’s all over me trying to get some. I like giving her this too, your puppy/dog will love it.
Kylee P.
Bon aqua , TN
My dog prefers these over all the other treats we have tried. Alot of other dog treats have a bad odor and texture but with these i KNOW my dog is getting good ingredients. They smell like straight jerky. I have an 87 lb pitt and she goes crazy for these treats..
Kim K.
My dog seems to love the flavor of these but my main complaint is how quickly the treats dry out. Within a day of the bag being opened the treats dry out and change texture. I question how long these treats are good for once you open the bag.
Jessica J.
Buffalo, NY
Max loves these treats. I’ve been giving him these as I leave for the day for positive reinforcement. Pro: good ingredients and happy pup cons: pricey. Love that it’s grain free!
Bobbie S.
Charlotte
Great treat for my little dog. I usually break the sticks in half and give him half at a time. He is a 20 pound dog so that is more than enough for him as a treat! [product:blue-wilderness-flatland-stix-dog-treat---natural,-grain-free,-turkey,-quail-and-duck-size:-6-oz,-blue-buffalo]
Guillermina D.
Lancaster
My 3 year old boxer loves these treats. My boxer is about 90 pounds and would eat a whole bag of these treats in a sitting if I would let him. The bag is pretty small for the price though.
Beatrice M.
Holland , OH
My puppy loves these treats. She is picky and this brand is what she chooses and love them! Pet smart carries these delicious snacks for dogs. My yorkie is spoiled
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
We purchased these for our Siberian Husky a few moths ago. The treats were great quality and really helped with training her. The only con is that they can be pricey, other than that, I give them 5 stars because they live up to the Blue Buffalo standard
Brandi H.
Portland, OR
Blue Buffalo is a great brand if you were trying to keep your dogs on a grain free diet. My two dogs absolutely go nuts for these treats they cannot get enough.