BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Duck Recipe For Adult Cats

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness Duck Recipe is a high-protein food that will provide your cat with a higher concentration of the duck she loves.

Features real duck.
100% grain-free.
Contains the finest natural ingredients, including tasty and nutritious duck.
NO chicken or poultry by-product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy.
Fortified with vitamins and minerals.
BLUE Wilderness natural cat food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require additional supplementation to be nutritionally complete.

Available in 3-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Duck, Turkey Broth, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Salt, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Kenitha Y.
San Jose, CA
I have two kittens and one is extremely picky. He doesn’t like treats and is super particular with his food. They were on a raw food diet until one of the boys got food poisoning (vomiting blood and all). The vet recommended a canned food diet because it’s safer so I thought it would be best to make the switch. I tried so many different types of flavors and this one stuck. My picky eater cleaned his plate. Finally! I love how it’s grain-free and uses wholesome ingredients. I’m a happy fur mom when my babies are healthy.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I love the Blue Buffalo formulas. The healthy natural grain free is something that I love for my cats and they love the taste. I do not have messy litter boxes and they seem happier and healthier. THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Duck Recipe For Adult Cats
Lo U.
Waxhaw
My cats love this! All four of them do and two are a bit more picky. The price is perfect for the wet food! I’d definitely recommend this to other cat lovers! I don’t give this one to them as much, but they have definitely enjoyed this food.
Christina C.
Flagstaff, AZ
My cats hated it. I think they are picky and it was the duck they don’t like. They’ve gotten accustomed to chicken flavor and tend to walk away from other flavors. I would like to try tuna next.
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I never thought I would find a product that would actually help my cat. This is the ONLY brand food that he can eat all day every day and never get sick. And it's a plus on everything that they use to make this product , nothing harmful. I HIGHLY recommend anyone with an animal to get this brand and this brand only. Your animals will thank you later for it !
Christina E.
Lansdale, PA
Switched to raw 8 years ago and never looked back. Blue launched a marketing campaign on national tv and at the time I worked in a pet food store. I watched the prices jump up every week for a bag that kept getting smaller. It was such a truthfully pathetic experience. The food is not great, for what it costs and pet owners can do so much better if they want to pay what Blue charges per lb.
Ashley B.
I bought one 3 oz can for my 2 cats to share. One refused to eat it and the other one ate all of it. She proceeded to have the worst diarrhea ever for the next 24 hours. I don't understand this. My cats were used to eating high protein foods such as Instinct and Merricks and never had any problems. I won't be purchasing anything made by Blue Buffalo again.
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
We use this to feed our neighborhood cats. Weird I know it's just my son really wants a cat, but husband and father in law are allergic, so we can't get one. We feed them once a week when they come by and my son loves it because he will hold out the plate and they seem to love it too.
Mileydy V.
Atlanta, GA
I don't have a cat but I had a cat I would definitely buy this food the look of it looks so pretty in it so capturing a bit if I had a care I would buy his food it's great I bet you should definitely get it
Morgan S.
My cats like this, as well as the other blue buffalo wilderness wet cat foods. Unfortunately it costs more than other brands which just isn't ideal for how small the can is and isn't very multi cat household suitable.

back