THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Duck For Adult Dogs uploaded by Jan a.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Duck For Adult Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious duck your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned duck, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Tapioca Starch, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Starch, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Choline Chloride, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Oil of Rosemary, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

Jan a.
This brand have some amazing options in flavors and ingredients in dry food for dogs. I usually buy 2 bags of different flavor so my dogs don’t get bored with the same one. Also I notice that feeding my babes with this food I can give them a little bites of cheese or something form the table and they won’t get sick in the tummy so I highly recommend this for for spoiled dogs.
pikria d.
Tbilisi
I love it and so does my dog!  I have to say, I do not always feed him this because the price is much higher than I can normally afford, but he loves it! If your dog has a sensitive stomach this is a great choice. Very good ingredients and good blend of protein and carbs and sugar.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Amazing! Great treats! My dog loves them and my brother and boyfriend even tried them. It has a really strong meat taste and the gelatin in it makes it easy for Teddy to eat quickly. He's allergic to chicken. So apparently it's a great replacement when he craves chicken.
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
My German Shepard loves this food! We seriously have a picky eater on our hands, we went through ALL of the flavors before finally finding the ones he likes. He used to sniff the bowl and walk away, now when we put it down he cleans the bowl in under a minute. We also sometimes use some the canned toppers which he really seems to enjoy. Blue buffalo is the brand we’ve been using since he was just a little pup and will continue to use. We have the autoship from Chewy.com which saves us a ton of money!
Louise S.
Winnipeg, MB
Great dog food. Love that the ingredients are natural and have no by-products. My boxer is picky and has a sensitive stomach and he eats this stuff up. A bit expensive but worth it. Even our vet recommends it!
Jennifer N.
Talk about expensive! But I wanted. Dog lol my blue nose bully loves it and seem to help a lot ever since I got him started feeding him blue and he seems to have more energy his fur looks amazing nice glowing skin it also has dha which helps a lot with there development! Love it been wanting to get him the bones in this brand but so pricey
Rachel I.
Honolulu
Our Shiba Inu loves this food but I’m giving it three starts because she really put on weight eating this. I’m sure that’s just due to the high fat content, but I don’t recommend it for a dog who needs to watch their weight. Would be perfect for a really active younger dog!
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
This brand name of food is the best food you can buy for a dog. they have it for puppies, small breed, and many more. they come in different flavors and three different size bags. I've been given my puppy this product and he loves it. I tried three different flavors and he loves them all so far. it's too of the line.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Our boxer loves this dog food. We started her on a different brand as a puppy and she didn't eat it after a while. Switched her to Blue and she's loved it ever since. We recently upgraded her to adult food because she is about 1 and 1/2 years old now! She loves the duck flavor. And we love that it's grain free!!
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
My dog struggled with stomach issues and we changed his food from a generic adult small dog food to this and there’s no problem anymore! He loves to eat it too! Once it’s gone he begs for more! I’ll keep using for a long time
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
What meats do your cats prefer?

Kohl's