THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Duck For Adult Dogs uploaded by Jan a.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Duck For Adult Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious duck your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned duck, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Tapioca Starch, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Starch, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Choline Chloride, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Oil of Rosemary, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

Carolyn K.
Cornell, WI
My dogs absolutely love this dog food, especially this flavor and the alligator flavor. I don't buy any other dog food brand. My pitbulls have gluten allergies and this dog food is grain free which is perfect. It also maintains my larger dogs weight which I like too! Great product!!!
Adriana G.
Fayetteville , NC
Amazing food!!! My 1 year-old Pure breed doberman was originally on the cheap Sam's club brand dog food when I first got him when he was around 6 months ago. He had flaky skin. After replacing his old food with the puppy version of Blue Buffalo Wilderness and now that he's over a year, the adult version, his coat is shinier, way less shedding, his poop looks healthier. It's just an all-around amazing food for your dog.
Breanna M.
Glendale, AZ
Expensive but worth it. When I first rescued my dog he was practically skin and bones because his previous owner neglected him. He gained weight right away and started looking healthy, muscular even, within 2 weeks thanks to Blue Wilderness. I love that it's natural and such a good source of protein, and because it's made with real meat instead of "byprodct meal" Bruno loves it & can't seem to get enough. :)
Jennifer N.
Talk about expensive! But I wanted. Dog lol my blue nose bully loves it and seem to help a lot ever since I got him started feeding him blue and he seems to have more energy his fur looks amazing nice glowing skin it also has dha which helps a lot with there development! Love it been wanting to get him the bones in this brand but so pricey
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Our boxer loves this dog food. We started her on a different brand as a puppy and she didn't eat it after a while. Switched her to Blue and she's loved it ever since. We recently upgraded her to adult food because she is about 1 and 1/2 years old now! She loves the duck flavor. And we love that it's grain free!!
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
This brand name of food is the best food you can buy for a dog. they have it for puppies, small breed, and many more. they come in different flavors and three different size bags. I've been given my puppy this product and he loves it. I tried three different flavors and he loves them all so far. it's too of the line.
Ariel B.
Corpus Christi, TX
My dog has always been very skinny and we always thought there was something wrong with him. When we started giving him Blue he started to gain weight and looked healthier. This food changed my dogs life.
Suzie L.
Lumberton, NJ
This is a great premium dog food that you can trust. I feed Blue Buffalo Wilderness to both of my dogs who absolutely love this duck recipe. This formula keeps my American Eskimo's long coat extremely shiny and even my Labrador Retriever benefits from this high protein diet.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Amazing! Great treats! My dog loves them and my brother and boyfriend even tried them. It has a really strong meat taste and the gelatin in it makes it easy for Teddy to eat quickly. He's allergic to chicken. So apparently it's a great replacement when he craves chicken.
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
My boys love this food. It’s on the pricier side, but my dog’s bellies are both sensitive and they both function well on this food. We started on the salmon variety, but switched to duck for the fattier/oilier content of duck which has really helped with their skin.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
What meats do your cats prefer?