BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Duck For Adult Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious duck your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned duck, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Duck, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Tapioca Starch, Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Starch, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Natural Flavor, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Choline Chloride, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Oil of Rosemary, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

Buy on www.ama...*
Quinn Y.
Redondo Beach
My dogs love this food. Not just Blue Buffalo, but specifically, THIS flavor. I have to shih tzu poodle mixes and I did some research that says red meat typically found in the wild is the best diet for dogs. Naturally, I bought the lamb, but my dogs were always hesitant to eat it. I didn't know that duck is considered a red meat, but it is, so that is the next bag I tried and my dogs immediately pounced their food bowls so I have bought it for them ever since.
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
My dog loves this food! I have to say, I do not always feed him this because the price is much higher than I can normally afford, but he loves it! If your dog has a sensitive stomach this is a great choice. Very good ingredients and good blend of protein and carbs and sugar
Sally T.
My shih tzu poodle loves the duck flavor! It has good ingredients and great nutrition. It comes in different size bags, which is awesome! I’ve tried another brand of food and she wasn’t a fan. Then we introduced her to blue buffalo and she fell in love. Although it is pretty pricey, you get what pay for and you don’t have to worry about harmful ingredients.
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
My boys love this food. It’s on the pricier side, but my dog’s bellies are both sensitive and they both function well on this food. We started on the salmon variety, but switched to duck for the fattier/oilier content of duck which has really helped with their skin.
Taylor L.
Gahanna, OH
A great grain-free, high-protein food for your beloved pup. Blue Buffalo is a little on the pricier end, but it’s easily found in stores and made with a simple recipe that you can feel confident in feeding your dog.
Laurel G.
Tooele
My little Papillon mix rescue is very fussy so we took her to the pet store and she picked this out. It does cost a little more than some but she loves it. Well worth it when it makes her happy and healthy.
Victoria A.
Arvada, CO
Very popular brand that you can find at most pet stores. I've used this brand for about a year and although it's decently expensive, it's worth it as it's a very healthy brand for your dogs with high quality ingredients and you can find it a discount price at chewy.com or some pet stores will give it to you at a lower price if you show them Chewy's price. The dog food pieces are average size which works for both my medium-big size dog and for my little dog. I like how Blue offers a wide variety if flavors and this one is different, but it is more pricey compared to the other flavors. However, both my dogs enjoy this one and the smell is decent to handle.
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
My German Shepard loves this food! We seriously have a picky eater on our hands, we went through ALL of the flavors before finally finding the ones he likes. He used to sniff the bowl and walk away, now when we put it down he cleans the bowl in under a minute. We also sometimes use some the canned toppers which he really seems to enjoy. Blue buffalo is the brand we’ve been using since he was just a little pup and will continue to use. We have the autoship from Chewy.com which saves us a ton of money!
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
My dog struggled with stomach issues and we changed his food from a generic adult small dog food to this and there’s no problem anymore! He loves to eat it too! Once it’s gone he begs for more! I’ll keep using for a long time
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My dogs are picky eaters and the absolutely love this brand. It’s a great food for large breed dogs keeps them full and has everything they need. I switch about 2 years ago and my dogs have yet to get sick of it!
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
What meats do your cats prefer?