THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ WILDERNESS® Denali Stix™ with Wild Salmon, Venison & Halibut uploaded by Amanda B.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Denali Stix™ with Wild Salmon, Venison & Halibut

Protein-Rich, Soft-Moist Dog Treats

Inspired by the rugged Alaskan wilderness and the survivalist spirit in every wolf, protein-packed BLUE Wilderness Denali Stix let you treat your dog to delicious wild salmon, venison and halibut just like his wolf ancestors enjoyed.

So celebrate your dog’s wild spirit! Toss him a Denali Stix as a rewarding treat, or just because.

100% Grain-Free
Like all BLUE Wilderness foods, Denali Stix are grain-free so your dog can enjoy a soft-moist, high-protein treat without any of the grains that contain gluten

Features a tempting blend of wild salmon, venison and halibut
No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals

INGREDIENTS

Wild Salmon, Fish Meal, Potato Starch, Peas, Vegetable Glycerin, Chickpeas, Gelatin, Venison, Halibut, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, preserved with Lactic Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

Nicole B.
Gilbertsville, PA
My Shiba Inu absolutely loves these treats! She can be picky but will do lots of tricks for these! They are great for training or just for fun. I personally love the quality and know she is getting a quality product.
Cheyenne
Charlotte, NC
My dog loves to chew, & he has a lot of energy. He also likes to beg for food at the dinner table. I give him one of these every night right at dinner, & he’ll go off somewhere and eat it. Its good enough for him to leave the dinner table, it’s good enough for me to keep repurchasing! Or, I’ll give him one of these when he gets those random Spurts of energy, & it calms him down (well long enough to eat the treat)
Priscilla D.
Just like the other blue buffalo sticks, my dog loves them! But they don’t meet all of my expectations. Even the largest size is a little too small for her in length and width! She goes through them like tiny pieces of candy!
April D.
My beagle BEGS for these sticks! I love that they are grain free and they include all of her favorite flavors. They are easy to break apart into smaller pieces for small training treats throughout the day!
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
My dog Lily absolutely loves her Blue Buffalo food, and so when we were able to try out the Denali Stix when we were at PetSmart we did not hesitate to take them home for a test run. Our dog loved them! She is really picky about treats - if someone gives her a MilkBone she literally sets it in her mouth politely accepting it until they walk away where she places it on the floor completely untouched. These Stix were a different story entirely. She loved them. She was adopted from a shelter and doesn’t have all of her teeth, and yet she can eat them with complete abandon! These are one of her favorite store bought treats.
Samantha M.
Cape Coral, FL
My dogs suffer from allll kinds of allergies, and these treats are a true winner! They smell awful to be honest, BUT its a small price to pay for my doggo's to be so happy when they get their daily treats. I use them as training tools and they aren't too heavy where if they eat a few they get sick.
Amanda B.
My dog is obsessed with these and literally won’t accept any other treat. I like them for her because if the great ingredients but she likes them for the taste, they must be yummy since she devours them.
I love getting my dogs treats with salmon in it! And grain free! These are perfect and they love them so much! They always are wanting another after they finish their first one!
Abby J.
Huntsville
My dogs absolutely love these treats! And I love these treats too! The ingredients give me confidence about feeding to them to my babies and that they like the taste is an added bonus. Such a good purchase and I am so pleased with the product! I would definitely recommend and I will be purchasing again for sure!
Catherine L.
My dogs love eating this! On top of that, it’s super easy to buy straight to your door on amazon! There has been certain brands that my dogs would literally not touch until they’re too hungry. But this one, they gobble it all up! I would deff recommend this to other dog owners!