THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Denali Dinner™ Wild Salmon, Venison & Halibut Dinner Grain-Free Wet Dog Food

BY BLUE BUFFALO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

BLUE Wilderness® Denali Dinner™ Wild Salmon, Venison & Halibut Dinner Grain-Free Wet Dog Food

Just like wolves roaming the rugged Alaskan landscape, your dog will thrive on the tantalizing blend of wild salmon, venison and halibut featured in BLUE Wilderness Denali Dinner.

Made from the finest natural ingredients, enhanced with vitamins and minerals, Wilderness Denali Dinner contains healthy portions of flavorful wild salmon and venison — with no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy.

Optimally balanced to give your dog more of the meat he instinctively loves with the wholesome nutrition he needs, Denali Dinner canned dog food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require extra supplementation to be nutritionally complete.

Available in 12.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Wild Salmon, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Fish Broth, Turkey, Ocean Fish, Venison, Halibut, Pea Flour, Potatoes, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Guar Gum, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Review (1)
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Brahim Q.