BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken Recipe For Mature Cats

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness Mature Recipe is a protein-rich food that will provide your mature cat with a higher concentration of the chicken she loves. Plus, it’s formulated specifically to help meet the needs of mature cats.

Contains the finest natural ingredients, including tasty and nutritious chicken.
NO chicken or poultry by–product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy.
Fortified with vitamins and minerals.
BLUE Wilderness natural cat food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require additional supplementation to be nutritionally complete.

Available in 3-oz. and 5.5-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Salt, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Brianna A.
Orlando, FL
My cat absolutely loves this wet food. Even though it’s a bit pricey, it’s well worth the money for all of the nutrition that it is stuffed with for your fur baby
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I love the Blue Buffalo formulas. The healthy natural grain free is something that I love for my cats and they love the taste. I do not have messy litter boxes and they seem happier and healthier. THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken Recipe For Mature Cats
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
I have to say that I love the Blue Buffalo brand for both my cats and my dog the only reason I do not use it on a regular basis is because at times the price can be prohibitive I was able to find these for $0.87 at my local Petsmart and that price is still pretty good because it is Blue Buffalo already given it 5 stars because I've used it before in my household I definitely recommend that you try it for your pet loved ones
Alicia T.
wytheville, VA
It is always hit or miss with blue buffalo. The cats actually seem to prefer the cheaper brands of cat food because they are swimming in gravy and bad for them, but blue buffalo at least offers some health benefits. This particular type goes over ok.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Pets with special diets! Blue Buffalo is an amazing brand...the Wilderness product that is however it is so expensive. My pets love the food and it’s healthy but it’s hard the pocket book however I am a repeat buyer.
christine l.
Struthers, OH
The cats love it. I would give it 5 stars but it costs too much & they never have any good sales. If it was less expensive, my kitties would get it every day, but for now , it is just an occasional treat.
Kadi P.
usa
My kitty loves it. He's 14 and I want to make sure he's getting proper nutrition and can live a long healthy life and this helps me do that
Brianna A.
Orlando, FL
Salem, my fur baby, loves these wet foods. Nothing else will he eat as snacks because he’s so picky. He loves all the flavors they make.
Shannen M.
Dollar Bay, MI
Smells like canned dog food..... yuck. But dogs loved it. Like to treat them with these every once in awhile for a treat.!