THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken Recipe For Kittens uploaded by Amber S.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken Recipe For Kittens uploaded by Erin S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken Recipe For Kittens

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, BLUE Wilderness Kitten Recipe is a high-protein food that will provide your kitten with a higher concentration of the chicken she loves. Plus, it’s formulated specifically to help meet the important needs of growing kittens.

Contains the finest natural ingredients, including tasty and nutritious chicken
NO chicken or poultry by-product meals, artificial preservatives, corn, wheat or soy
Fortified with vitamins and minerals
BLUE Wilderness natural cat food is also a sensible alternative to less convenient raw diets, which often require additional supplementation to be nutritionally complete.

Available in 3-oz. cans.

INGREDIENTS
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Potatoes, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Mixed Tocopherols, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).

Buy on Amazon
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Got this in a 6 pack for an abandoned kitten I’ve taken in, half chicken half salmon. Good ingredients for a decent price. She loves them and they keep well in the refrigerator after opening and mix well with water/formula for added nutrients and water content when necessary.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My kitten loves wet food, but I buy her the dry food for kittens from this brand. I had not come across wet food for kittens for this brand, but then again I find it hard to find much for kittens. All that was available was chicken & trout for kittens & so I bought it in hopes that she would like it & for a change in food for her. It comes as flaked so it's piece instead of some wet food looking blended. She absolutely loved it! She went crazy for it as soon as I placed it in her dish. I really like this brand & willing be buying for when I get the chance. Just hoping there are more flavors, but I highly doubt it.
Erin C.
Corning, CA
We love the high quality of ingredients in this food, which is what truly makes it stand out for us. I can’t say that our cat prefers the flavor of this over a cheaper brand (she tends to like junk food - who doesn’t?), but we feel confident that we’re taking care of her health and she enjoys it all the same.
Laura G.
Baraboo, WI
My two kittens love this food. I give them about 3 cans per week and they cant get enough. As soon as I open a can they come running. This food also doesnt stink like other wet foods, it actually smells good!
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
My two kittens (9 month old & 4 month old) love this product! They both yell at me to hurry up when they see that I have grabbed a can out of the pantry. It's a little bit expensive, but the nutritional value alone is worth it in my opinion. The fact that my boys love it is just a bonus.
Sammi K.
Cloquet, MN
Won't go back to friskees. This is amazing and all natural. My cat is obsessed with this, he would literally eat it all day every day if he had the chance. I wish it were a little cheaper but that's what we get for healthy!!
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
My 5 month old kitten, Raiden loves this brand of wet food! It was very important to me to feed my kitty food packed with nutrients during the early stages of his life. I did a lot of research and a LOT of comparison shopping. This is not only affordable, but he actually really likes it! Wet food isn't his favorite...he refused brands like fancy feast and even the wellness line. Blue buffalo has a respected reputation in their line of cat foods, and the wilderness brand is awesome for my kitty ñ.
Stacey S.
Livermore
I rescued two VERY SICK 4 week old kittens (Irish & Pepper) that had multiple viruses. This wet food helped them so much! The vet recommended it and my god am I thankful! Within 2 weeks, my mangy little babies gained healthy weight, their coat shined up, and they started to be playful! I mixed and moved on from the wet food as they've gotten older, but they will be on the BB Wilderness Grain-Free Kitten Food for a full year. Then my teenage ninjas will move on to the BB Wilderness Grain-Free Adult Food! >:)

xo
Camille Y.
Glendale, CA
My cat does nuts for this! she loves chicken and she finishes the whole thing. i would ask your vet to see how much you should feed your cat, because nutrition and the right cup size is important for your pet's health. this is coming from a RVT.
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
I have these to my cat when she was a kitten and she loved it. I think this got her hooked on wet food. However this brand is very expensive. Over $1 for one can. I'll probably go the cheaper route next time