THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Small Breed Adult Dogs uploaded by JessicaMary H.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Small Breed Adult Dogs uploaded by Brandy G.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Small Breed Adult Dogs uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Small Breed Adult Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates.
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment.
BLUE Wilderness for Small Breed Dogs is made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pea Starch, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Salt, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Oil of Rosemary, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

Jessica H.
Joplin
Purchased at: PetSmart
I chose to give Odie the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Small Breed food, because I know Blue Buffalo is one of the best. I like that it is grain free, which helps with his allergies.
JessicaMary H.
Elk River
I cannot feed my dog anything else now that he has tried this!! He is a small 4 year old pug and is a picky eater so if I find something he likes I stick with it.. I can also tell a difference in his coat since he has been eating it!! He shines and sheds less!! It’s a little pricey but worth it
Olivia B.
Manawa, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog hated this food. They have small LifeSource Bits that my dog refused to eat. She would eat around the bits and leave them on the ground. It's a great idea to include bits of vitamins and minerals but my dog refused to eat them and they just went to waste.
Megan M.
San Marcos , TX
I have always fed my dogs blue buffalo just because I have noticed a considerable difference in them when they eat it. My miniature pinscher has a grain allergy and this is the only grain free food I feed him. As an older dog I have noticed a considerable change from when I adopted him and started feeding him blue to now. He has so much energy and its easy for him to still run and play and his coat went from dull and patchy to full and shiny. I haven't used supplements or medicines so I know this change was caused directly by the food and I will continue to feed it to him.
Cheyenne C.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My chihuahua loves this food! Alot of dog foods are too large for him and he has a hard time eating it but this is the perfect size and he seems to really enjoy it. I love that all of the ingredients of blue buffalo is straight forward and listed! Compared to the other ingredients of most dog foods this seems to be one of the best out there.
Beth H.
Raleigh
I have a chihuahua and a chiweenie who enjoy this product. One has a very sensitive stomach and gets sick easily. She does very well on this formula. It can be pricey, but there are subscription services that save you money and it gets shipped directly to your home.
Kylie K.
Gilbert, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this! She is small and has a small mouth so the small kibbles are perfect for her. It’s a little pricy but it’s very healthy so I’m okay paying more to know she’s being fed good quality food
Monica A.
Oak Harbor, WA
My dog Ziggy loves this food, very great quality! She tried other brands but she get bored of flavors really easily. I always come back to this brand and stick to grain free food for my mini schnauzer.
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of dog food I am willing to feed my dog. It has large quantities of actual meat in it and not just bone meal. She really loves eating it too. I love that they have the grain free options too!! Highly recommend!!
Keyne R.
Milwaukee, WI
When 1st received my puggle he was eating science diet, he was about 9weeks we slowly changed to a Costco brand m,but he wouldn’t eat it and we were avoiding purchasing blue due to he price, but after awhile my puggle would stop eating all together so we purchased a small bag and he LOVES it! He only likes the chicken flavor (picky eater i guess), we have friend the beef but he wasn’t a fan! He absolutely loves and has been eating it for the last 4years! The largest bag we can find is sold at Petco and we often catch it on sale for $32 reg. $41 and because I shop there for my pets needs I collect rewards and revive coupons l! I recently got a coupon for 50% off single dog bag of food and was able to use rewards l! I got his food for $10 !
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
Is the Wilderness better food then the Basic??
LaJessica M.
I heard this is the best brand. What makes this brand better or different from other brands?
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Does anyone know if this Blue Widerness Small Breed Dog Food is mostly made from meat products? Also, how have your dogs adjusted to Blue Wilderness Dog Food?