THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Senior Dogs

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Senior Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Senior is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Because the nutritional requirements for senior dogs are different from other life stages, BLUE Wilderness for Senior Dogs features the ingredients to support their overall health and well-being.

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid and EPA-Eicosapontaenoic Acid), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

What's your dog's favorite flavor?
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Senior Dogs!
morgantown
My older dogs love this. They eat this type of food with some wet food mixed in! I don’t see any con to this type of food.
Great product. My dog was diagnosed with diabetes and I have noticed my dog get stronger when I fed this to her.
This is one of the best dog foods my dog ate she became so healthy and we buy it a lot but it’s pretty pricey
La Jolla, CA
One of the few brands I really enjoy getting for my dog. And it’s ingredients are better than most dog foods.
Girard, OH
Our dogs coat really was dull and not shiny at all. Once we switch to this dog food his coat really shined!
my dogs love anything with chicken so i’m happy to feed them a quality brand with good ingredients
My 12 year old rescue absolutely loves blue buffalo dry food and hi favorite flavor is the chicken.
Orlando, FL
Very good product and my dog loves it. You can find it in different flavors so they dont get bored
Charlotte, NC
My dog loves this food and I can feel good knowing that I'm giving her food that's good for her.
Long beach, CA
Only food I’ll buy for my pets ! Since day one this is all I give them and they love it !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...