THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Senior Dogs

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Senior Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Senior is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Because the nutritional requirements for senior dogs are different from other life stages, BLUE Wilderness for Senior Dogs features the ingredients to support their overall health and well-being.

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid and EPA-Eicosapontaenoic Acid), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

What's your dog's favorite flavor?
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Senior Dogs!
I love this brand! I feel great about giving it to my dogs. It's a splurge and a treat.
Bethaunsen
1,561 reviews
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! My dog LOVE THEM!
Kingston, ON
They know where to go when they want one of these treats. I used them as trying treats too and they are the best yet I've found that I can feel good about spoiling them with too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...