THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Senior Dogs

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Senior Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Senior is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Because the nutritional requirements for senior dogs are different from other life stages, BLUE Wilderness for Senior Dogs features the ingredients to support their overall health and well-being.

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid and EPA-Eicosapontaenoic Acid), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

What's your dog's favorite flavor?
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Senior Dogs!
My dog is 6 years old and I’ve spent 6 years getting her to eat healthy dog food to no avail. This is the only dog food she will eat! I do have to put a bit of chicken on it but at least she’s eating! This is a fantastic product and it does just what it claims to do. It left my dog feeling and looking incredible! One bag also lasted her quite a long time so I’d say it’s worth the money. I would certainly recommend it to anyone!
Browns Mills
I highly recommend Blue Buffalo dog food. I have been using this brand of food since my dog was a puppy. He is a Siberian Husky and feeding him Blue Buffalo is the healthiest choice. I would trust no other food brand for him!
Glendora, CA
My dog was having a skin condition where her Dr recommended a grain free food alternative. This fit the bill so I chose it to change her too. It was far more expensive than other brands but it seemed packed full of what would be good for her. Unfortunately when I set it out for her she wouldn't touch it. I had hoped it would work out as the health benefits were stellar but this just wasn't the food for her after all.
I have 2 golden retrievers that have arthritis issues. They are both going on 11 years old. My father had them on Alpo for a long time and when he passed away and I inherited them, I switched them to Blue Buffalo dog food. I have seen a drastic change to BOTH of my dogs and they are not feeling as achy with their legs like they use to.
Canton, IL
I have a little black yorkiepoo have had her for almost 10 years and she will always be my baby! She is very sensitive when it comes to her dog food and I fine that this one has been great for her! She wants scarfs it right down and it’s very easy for her to chew!
Humble, TX
I fed this to my chow chow when I had him, and he loved this food. the product is worth the price. I can say that i believed he loved the taste. also, I noticed the difference it made in my pup. he was more active and always in a better mood. it helped with his digestion and also hair growth.
PORT TOWNSEND, WA
Our aging pit bull is now 11 and can only eat grain free. Blue buffalo is the only way to go and is with every penny. Many grain free foods Amy will not touch but she enjoys Blue Buffalo and she never leaves her bowl untouched.
Bronx
Great quality ingredients is what made me switch from generic food brands. My dog enjoys it and never gave her any stomach sensitivity during the change. I generally get it at my local pet smart, but now target carries the brand so we get it there also.
Waterbury
My dog loves BLUE Wilderness Chicken For Senior Dogs This is the only dog food she will eat.  This is a healthy brand that is good for her.  Her coat is still beautiful because it provides the essentials for bones health and coat
Newport Beach , CA
Rusty (my Shiba Inu) LOVES his Blue Wilderness! Grain free, high in protein, and with real, quality ingredients. Feeding Rusty benefit keeps his coat shiny, weight healthy, and energy up. It also keeps my little love happy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...