BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Senior Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Senior is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Because the nutritional requirements for senior dogs are different from other life stages, BLUE Wilderness for Senior Dogs features the ingredients to support their overall health and well-being.

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid and EPA-Eicosapontaenoic Acid), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

🍄🌙Brenda B.
Houston
I fed this to my chow chow when I had him, and he loved this food. the product is worth the price. I can say that i believed he loved the taste. also, I noticed the difference it made in my pup. he was more active and always in a better mood. it helped with his digestion and also hair growth.
Andrea C.
Cottondale , AL
My dog really does like this food a lot! It really helps with keeping dry skin in check. His skin usually flakes in the winter and this really helps a lot with that. He always gobbles it up! I would suggest not feeding too much or too often bc it does contribute to weight gain in my senior dachshund
Jessica M.
Bronx
Great quality ingredients is what made me switch from generic food brands. My dog enjoys it and never gave her any stomach sensitivity during the change. I generally get it at my local pet smart, but now target carries the brand so we get it there also.
Des H.
My mom’s nine-year-old dog is not a huge kibble fan, but he actually eats the Blue Buffalo Wilderness line. Now that he’s older, I’ve switched him from the small breed adult formula to the senior version. He’s very picky, but he hasn’t seemed to notice a difference and continues to eat.
TheSpearsSisters S.
Glendora, CA
My dog was having a skin condition where her Dr recommended a grain free food alternative. This fit the bill so I chose it to change her too. It was far more expensive than other brands but it seemed packed full of what would be good for her. Unfortunately when I set it out for her she wouldn't touch it. I had hoped it would work out as the health benefits were stellar but this just wasn't the food for her after all.
Alexis C.
Jacksonville, FL
My Stella isn’t getting much younger, so her health is definitely important to us. Feeding her Blue Buffalo has helped her regain that proper protein she needs through naturally blended foods. Amazing products!
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Great dog food. A little pricey but worth it for any dog that has ever had stomach issues! Never had a problem with this one and I can even convince my dog pieces of it are a treat he loves it that much!!
Samantha  R.
This is a great pet food brand!! They have all natural ingredients & although pricey you’re definitely getting your money’s worth!! Definitely recommend to others that are looking for a good pet food brand!
Savannah R.
Madison
My dog is 11, and he will eat anything. Paper, shiny plastic, grass. But he prefers this food. Expensive but worth it, he is healthy and still active even for his age. I have repurchased and will continue to!
Angie S.
My dog is 6 years old and I’ve spent 6 years getting her to eat healthy dog food to no avail. This is the only dog food she will eat! I do have to put a bit of chicken on it but at least she’s eating! This is a fantastic product and it does just what it claims to do. It left my dog feeling and looking incredible! One bag also lasted her quite a long time so I’d say it’s worth the money. I would certainly recommend it to anyone!