THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Puppies uploaded by Kate G.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Puppies

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Puppy is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your puppy loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Because puppyhood is such an important stage in any dog’s life, BLUE Wilderness for Puppies features ingredients that support healthy growth and development.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic acid), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

• Does this food work well for puppies with allergies? I ha...2 Answers
  • Do they have this product in small breed? 5 Answers
Kennedy D.
Frankfort, KY
My 6 month old puppy has been enjoying this food for some time now but recently she has not been wanting to eat it. I took her to the vet for a check up and the vet suggested it could be from taking the food out of the bag and storing it in a large Tupperware container. We had been doing this for some time now but the vet suggested it could just be a more stale bag of food:( I rated this product a 4 because she’s liked it for several months now but I’m annoyed we possibly bought a less fresh bag of food from the pet store because this food is pretty pricey!
Meleea L.
Bountiful
My puppy did not like this food at all. She wouldn't eat it unless i mixed some peanut butter in with it. It seems to have great benefits for the dogs if you can get them to eat it. my dog is a 7 month old Akbash and they can be picky so it could just be her that doesn't like because I've heard others rave about it. and It could be the flavor we got, she likes chicken more than beef whish is what I got.
Alexander K.
Buena Park, CA
My two maltipoo puppies are in love with this dry food! They have already tried other brands of puppy food and this is the best. The ingredients are definitely better than other brands out there. This is a brand that I always recommend to other dog owners as well.
Kameron J.
I always been using this food for all my dogs, they enjoy it so much. This is great food for all dogs, different sizes. The price is great for the best quality food you give to your dog. I recommend to anybody who is looking for food to give to your puppy.
Krista M.
Ankeny, IA
I work in a vet clinic and am going to vet school. We do not recommend blue buffalo at all. I originally fed my dog Blue wilderness puppy and she had constant diarrhea. I’m sure there are some dogs that do fine on it, as any, but I wouldn’t risk it.
Alyssa W.
Kennett Sq, PA
I bought this because it came highly recommended from family and friends. However my puppy (10 months at the time) developed a bladder issue. He wound up urinating in his sleep and it started to become a constant struggle. I spoke with our veterinarian about possible causes and when we got on the topic of food brand she said this type was found to cause bladder problems in dogs. She said there are too many ingredients included in the dog food that our pets don't need and it causes a hormonal imbalance. So I switched food brands and we haven't had any issues over the past 5 months. Be weary and do your research before introducing to your pet.
Ashley C.
We switched our dog from pedigree to blue buffalo. Normally when you switch dogs food they end up with an upset stomach and some other things. But when switching her to blue buffalo we haven’t seen any problems! She loves it !
Chase D.
Orlando, FL
We started with a different brand of puppy food and the pup was not impressed. After a little research we started him on wilderness and he has been happy ever since. Good ingredients and he’s excited about every meal.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
After trying a few foods this is what my puppy loves! She couldn’t chew a lot of the other foods because they were too big. I love that this is grain free and good for her. I would recommend this to other small breed puppies that are picky eaters.
Celeste k.
My puppy has been on this since she could eat solid food and it is her favorite food. She’s 10 weeks old now. She’s a pit and lab mix. Since they both have sensitive stomachs we knew this was the best option and I’m so glad we decided on this. She loves the flavor. The kibbles aren’t so hard for her to chew while she’s teething and getting her adult teeth. And always knows when it’s time to eat. I highly recommend this
Morgan D.
Huntington
Do they have this product in small breed?
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Does this food work well for puppies with allergies? I have a pitbull puppy who has bad allergies.