THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Puppies

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Puppies

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Puppy is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your puppy loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Because puppyhood is such an important stage in any dog’s life, BLUE Wilderness for Puppies features ingredients that support healthy growth and development.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic acid), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

How does blue compare to nutro puppy food. Which one do you feel is better for your puppy.
Does this food work well for puppies with allergies? I have a pitbull puppy who has bad allergies.
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Puppies!
I have a four month old husky, and he’s pretty big for his age. The dog food come in really small kibble bits which made chewing difficult for my puppy. It also recommends that the puppy has a serving size of nearly 4 cups per meal, and the puppy bag was not large enough to last for more than a few days. I also had to mix in some wet food to get the bits to form into larger chunks so my pup would eat.
Houston
My puppy LOVES his Blue Buffalo! Literally cannot get enough of it! Rushes to the food bowl at meal time and just chows down! He even brings me his bowl throughout the day if he wants more! Totally exceeds expectations and I would definitely recommend this for other puppies!
Lady Lake , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our 8 week old puppy has just switched over to this dry food. She absolutely loves it. I currently have a 9 lb pit bull puppy. The only thing I can think that would improve this product would be flavor options. I would recommend this pet food company to my friends and family.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Puppies uploaded by Ellen E.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Mona eats ‘everything’ but only the Blue Buffalo is good for her. It has great ingredients and since her stomach is so sensitive we appreciate it. THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Puppies
West Jordan , UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched my pup to this food, she seems full longer and her coat is shiner this is the best food for puppies THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Puppies
Odenton, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I was using puppy chow, but I noticed my sweet boy tucker was itching like crazy. He is a yorkiepoo and I couldn't handle him itching and flaking any more. So I looked at reviews to figure out the best option for him and this has done wonders!! He has stopped itching and i have almost gotten the flakes taken care of!! I will for sure keep buying this wonderful stuff
Purchased at: PetSmart
Definitely met expectations! I was looking for a grain-free option of kibble to switch to, and this one seemed like a good bet. I have a chihuahua mix puppy from a local shelter. He’s around 10lbs and has a short/smooth coat. The omega-3 and 6 in this made a noticeable difference in my puppy’s coat! Within a week his coat appeared shinier and healthier, and his adult coat is coming in great. In addition, he’s a picky eater, and seemed to take to this food pretty quickly. Would recommend!
Haubstadt , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We decided to feed this to our puppies just based on the ingredients. We had to feed them A LOT and they just kept losing weight and they looked so skinny. Sometimes they would not even be interested in eating and we have a very food motivated dog. They eventually just stopped eating it which forced us to switch brands. Even though this is a great and healthy dog food, our puppies hated it.
Roseville, CA
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Puppies uploaded by Chrystal J.
Purchased at: PETCO
My puppy absolutely loves this food! It keeps her bowels regular and keeps her fur soft! We have had no issues with her regarding gaining weight or slimming out too much! She’s been growing happy and healthy! The only issue I see is price but hence the 4 stars. However I think it is 100% worth every penny
Parkland
I love this puppy food.  My puppy has been eating it for 5 months now and she is very healthy, happy and at an ideal body weight. She loves the taste.  It keeps well and has been consistent in quality.  I buy it on chewy.com for best pricing.  I'd recommend.