BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Large Breed Puppies

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Puppy is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your puppy loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
Because puppyhood is such an important stage in any dog’s life, BLUE Wilderness for Large Breed Puppies features ingredients that support healthy growth and development.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Pea Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic acid, DHA-Docosahexaenoic acid and EPA-Eicosapentaenoic acid), Dicalcium Phosphate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Oil of Rosemary, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

Pedro S.
This is the best dog food you are going to get in the $50 price range. I have a Siberian Husky and we raised him on this food. Very healthy coat, no bad breath, high in protein, and if you work your dog like I do it’s got everything a balanced meal needs.
Laurie M.
We love Blue Buffalo and were excited to be able to try the Wilderness brand for our new pup. She loves it! I love that we are feeding her good quality food at a great price and it will help her to grow properly with the large breed formula. I recommend Blue Buffalo to anyone wanting to try a new dog food or looking at a new pet.
Jessica T.
Swansea, MA
We researched a ton before buying for our pit bull. This brand has the best quality ingredients and highest protein levels for this type of food. It's a little pricey but it's like buy steaks for your pup you know it's the best you can get him. If you sign up at petco or chewy.com you can get discounts offf the overal retail price so it really saves you a ton.
Amanda M.
Arlington, VA
I did a lot of research on food to find what would be best for my German Shepherd puppy and I consistently saw this food. I love the ingredients and how natural and healthy it is for him. My puppy doesn't seem to like it as much as the food he had before as far as flavor, but he doesn't ever turn it down!
alexandra c.
Anacortes, WA
We have two newfoundlands, they both love this food. This food seems to have all the appropriate amounts of  glucosamine and calcium for large breed animals so they can grow properly. It met my expectations and the dogs love it!
Brittany B.
Rock Springs, WY
We fed our GSD this (we just started the adult version a few days ago.) It really helped with his coat. It's soft and shiny and helped with his shedding. We go through a bag about every 3 weeks. When food is this healthy they don't need as much but we like to give him about a half scoop at night just in case he gets hungry. So far he seems to like the Adult version. I would recommend this. It is more expensive than most brands, but in the end I think it is enriching the life of my dog, which is priceless :)
Hannah H.
Cibolo, TX
PLEASE check with your vet before feeding your pup Blue Buffalo. We had no idea that we were essentially poisoning our puppy when we fed him this food. The company has had numerous recalls on their products. When we took our puppy to the vet because he was sick, our vet told us it was almost definitely from his Blue Buffalo. We were devastated that we had put his sweet little life in jeopardy. Blue Buffalo can be good for large working dogs, but not for most others. PLEASE double check with your vet first.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I’m not sure how I feel about this. I hear the brand is great but when I tried to use it for my Belgian Mal it went straight through her. She ended up beginning to lose weight and was in a constant state of diarrhea. When I changed her food I had zero issues. I have also had friends who fed their dog this food, particularly large breed puppy, with the same exact results. I can’t recommend only because of my bad experience.
Jenna L.
N Smithfield, RI
I would not recommend this pet food to my worst enemy. When we brought our puppy home over a year ago, I was determined to feed him the BEST food. For us, we thought this was perfect. We started feeding him this and his stools went from solid- to loose- to liquid waaaay too quickly (even after a slow change over from the breeder's food). At his first vet check up our vet asked us what we were feeding him and when I told her, I saw her visibly cringe. She explained that while Blue Buffalo looks awesome on paper, they see so many cats and dogs who are fed this brand with blocked intestinal tracts. She doesn't recommend this food to anyone.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
After trying and trying to find a food my dog loves, this one WINS! He gobbles it up like I've never seen. And it's something I feel great about feeding him. The ingredients are great and this food is good for him, unlike the cheap, overly advertised brands on television. I will always share this company with my friends! Murphee is not only a huge fan of the food, but the treats and bones, as well! He LOVES Blue Buffalo. And I do, too!!!
Jessica B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I just got a German Shepard puppy and have a few questions. What is the benefit to feeding a specific large breed puppy food? Does anyone know the first ingredient and is this priced fairly?