BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Large Breed Adult Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment
And to support the special needs of bigger dogs, BLUE Wilderness for Large Breed Dogs is formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin to help promote joint health.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Dried Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Dried Egg, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Fish Oil (source of EPA-Eicosapentaenoic acid), DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, Taurine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Oil of Rosemary, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

Pedro S.
This is all I feed my dog. He loves the food and sometimes I’ll mix it with meat for additional protein. Has a ton of protein, well balanced diet for my working husky, and it’s in a great price range for good quality grain free dog food.
Jamie M.
Blue Wilderness is the only brand we have fed our German Shepherd from a puppy on. Great product for sensitive tummies and for overall health. Definitely worth the price!! No food is too expensive if our dog loves it.
Jessica T.
Swansea, MA
Love that this product is mainly grain free and provides one of the highest protein levels available. certainly is pricey but worth it knowing that my dog is getting the best option out there
Lynda N.
Love the protein content in this. I have a pit bull lab mix and I’ve had her on blue buffalo since she’s a puppy. Now she’s using the blue wilderness large breed and she loves it.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is very finicky and this is the only food that she will eat. I bought it at PetSmart, it is very expensive, but there are no by products in it, and she loves it. We have a rescue dog and she is worth it. We purchase it once a month and will continue to do so.
Kristen S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this dog food. When you open it up it smells so good! We made the switch from another brand to this and we're so glad we did! My dog hasn't had any stomach issues with it, like he had with other grain free brands!
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My dog loves this dog food! We have tried many different brands and she always eats this one so much faster. I can also tell that her coat gets shinier when she eats this food. The only downfall is the price.
Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
We love blue buffalo dog food. We have two dogs but one is a picky eater and always struggled to gain weight but loves blue food. It is actually good food and doesn't have lots of fillers in it so we feel good about it. It is more expensive but well worth the price.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
My Weimaraner Emma switched from pedigree to this. She used to have ear infections and rashes all the time. Since switching her food this has all cleared up and her weight has gone down too!! She has much more energy as well. Couldn't be happier!
Jennifer R.
Honolulu, HI
My dog absolutely loves this! He has really sensitive skin and a sensitive stomach but he can eat this no problem and he loves the taste! We changed his food once and he refused to eat until we changed back haha