Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodBlue Buffalo Co.
THE BLUE Wilderness Chicken For Kittens

THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Kittens

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Kittens

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter and wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, protein-rich BLUE Wilderness contains a higher concentration of the delicious chicken you know she’ll love, plus other natural quality ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken
Sweet potatoes that provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Cranberries, blueberries and carrots that support antioxidant enrichment
NO grains or glutens
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial preservatives and NO corn, wheat or soy
And because growing kittens have special needs, BLUE Wilderness for Kittens is specifically formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help them grow up strong and healthy.

A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness cat food. What's more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you're feeding your cat is nutritionally complete.

Available in 2 & 5-lb. bags.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Peas, Dried Egg, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid and ARA-Arachidonic Acid), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Choline Chloride, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Potassium Sulfate, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Has anyone ever had any problems with their kittens and this food, upset stomach, vomiting, etc?
Has anyone tried and compared this product to Taste of the Wild?
Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Kittens!
Summer J.
Good for kittens my baby Princeton enjoys this brand from watching him so far everything is good and happy with my purchase
Simone P.
Lutz, FL
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Kittens uploaded by Simone P.
It’s been my cat’s favorite since we adopted her 3 months ago. She was used to Royal Canin food, but she didn’t even look back. She loved this right away. I like to mix this dry food with the [product:the-blue-buffalo-co-blue-wilderness-salmon-recipe-for-adult-cats] (for kittens) and it’s totally a hit! She’s growing up strong and healthy!
Jamie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Kittens uploaded by Jamie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My new baby was the runt and he has to have blue. It is the olny food i have found he dose not get sick on. I will buy again and again.
Kristen G.
Round lake, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve had 2 kittens so far that have ate this food and they love it! My newest kitten that I adopted was eating Purina kitten chow from the foster we got her from and she had terrible nonstop gas that I’m sure was terrible for her and us. She was addicted to that food but I mixed them together and got her on to this and her problems stopped!! Now she loves the food and meows for it she is on her second bag and I am happy she is eating a good food.
Taylor A.
Purchased at: Amazon
My son loves this! It's his favorite food. Every time we change it he has an attitude problem 😭 it's pretty good in price and sometimes it's not available near by and I have to buy it from Amazon which I hate to support. I hope he likes the grown up version when he's a cat.
Lindsey M.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I had a super picky kitten once who was refusing to eat dry food. I tried a whole bunch of different kitten foods, and this is the only one that she would eat. I bought this food a while ago for my foster cats. I actually really don’t recommend blue buffalo brand food. They have had a lot of recalls in the past few years. There are plenty of other brands at the same price point that are superior. But, if it’s the only think they will eat, it’s better than nothing.
Anna M.
Manistee, MI
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My kittens love this brand of food. I have tried other brands when I first got my kittens and they did not enjoy it as much. Doesn’t hurt their tummies and it’s their favorite! Definitely recommend this brand of kitten food
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Kittens uploaded by Jessica C.
When I first picked up my rescue kitty Zelda, she was slightly underweight, but after two months of this (plus Blue Wilderness™ Wet Kitten Food - Chicken ) and a round of dewormer, she's back on target for her age! The people fostering her fed her IAMS™ PROACTIVE HEALTH™ Healthy Kitten and over the course of two weeks, I proportioned and mixed in the Wilderness to get her used to the switch. She adapted beautifully! Her coat is soft, thick, and shiny, her eyes are clear, she's a muscular ball of fuzz, and her energy is through the roof.
Morgan M.
Gainesville, FL
I have two babies and they both love this food. It is very high in protein and I feel as though it is a healthy choice for them as compared to other brands at similar prices. I will transition them to the adult version of this food when the time comes.
Arianna S.
Temecula , CA
I got my kitten around Thanksgiving and have tried the food they gave me from a can, Chicken Soup for The Soul I believe. In my town we couldn't find it anywhere except highly priced from small pet stores. The sales assistant at Petco referred me to this one after comparing most of their foods. My kitten is in love with this food. I love the ingredients and will continue buying his food from this brand.