THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Kittens uploaded by Miranda O.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Kittens uploaded by Hazel S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Kittens

Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless hunter and wild relative of our domesticated feline friends, protein-rich BLUE Wilderness contains a higher concentration of the delicious chicken you know she’ll love, plus other natural quality ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken
Sweet potatoes that provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Cranberries, blueberries and carrots that support antioxidant enrichment
NO grains or glutens
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO artificial preservatives and NO corn, wheat or soy
And because growing kittens have special needs, BLUE Wilderness for Kittens is specifically formulated with ingredients chosen specifically to help them grow up strong and healthy.

A sensible alternative to raw diets
Raw diets are less convenient to prepare than BLUE Wilderness cat food. What's more, with raw diets you typically need to provide additional supplements to ensure what you're feeding your cat is nutritionally complete.

Available in 2 & 5-lb. bags.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Peas, Dried Egg, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid and ARA-Arachidonic Acid), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Choline Chloride, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Potassium Sulfate, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

• Has anyone tried and compared this product to Taste of th...1 Answers
Andrea V.
Jersey City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great quality food. I like the ingredient list, with food quality meat. Cats are obligated carnivores and need meat in their diet, not vegetables and grains. This one have an acceptable ingredient list, is not too expensive and my picky cat likes it.
Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
We've fed Blue Buffalo to our dog since she was 6 weeks old (she's almost 2 years now), so when we adopted a kitten it was kind of a no-brainer as to what kind of food we would be feeding him. The only bag size that seems to be available in our area for the Kitten food is the smaller one, unfortunately, but because the food is so packed with nutrients and protein and all the things a growing kitten craves, one bag lasts him around 2 months at the least (and that's with us leaving food available to him in his bowl all day). I truly believe the highly nutritious formula of Blue Buffalo has kept our pets from being "grazers," and keeps them only eating when they are hungry, which is great for everyone involved.

Blue does tend to be on the pricier side of foods, but I guarantee it will pay for itself in no time at all. My pets have healthy stools (and less of them throughout the day), eat only what they NEED (not graze and graze just because they can) which makes these expensive foods last much longer than the cheap brands, have never had any health problems related to their diets, are energetic, are both at a healthy weight, and so so so much more. Blue is definitely worth the extra bucks to help give your pets the happy and healthy lifestyle they deserve.
Lo U.
Waxhaw
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have used this for all four of my cats! It is more on the expensive side, but I would rather purchase this knowing what is in the food and that it is good for my animals!
Arianna S.
Temecula , CA
I got my kitten around Thanksgiving and have tried the food they gave me from a can, Chicken Soup for The Soul I believe. In my town we couldn't find it anywhere except highly priced from small pet stores. The sales assistant at Petco referred me to this one after comparing most of their foods. My kitten is in love with this food. I love the ingredients and will continue buying his food from this brand.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend recommended this brand to me when we first got our kitten & I really liked what I was reading in the ingredients list. We got her the blue wilderness high protein grain free natures evolution diet with chicken. She really loves the dry food & rushes to her bowl at the sound of the bag. Might be pricy, but it's worth it
Jenifer S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this thinking it was the best thing for my kitten. When she started to eat it she was having really bad gas and had diarrhea really bad. I took her to the vet to see what was wrong and the vet said she had seen the same thing in other kittens plus puking. I decided to switch foods and her poop is normal again.
Chelsey D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love grain free food for my cats. This one is a bit pricey compared to other grain free products, but it's definitely full of quality. My malnourished kittens I got from the shelter perked up soon after I started feeding them this formula. My vet also commented on how healthy they were.
Jillian S.
Kimberly, ID
When we first got my kitten he was about eight weeks old and we began by feeding him kitten chow but after that bag was gone we started with the blue buffalo kitten food and he really sprung up. We literally could tell overnight how much bigger he was getting and how much better his coat felt! I'm really starting to Think that there truly is something special about feeding your cat wholesome and nutritionally sound products such as this that appeal to their wild, animal like nature. I love my cat and he loves Blue Buffalo, and that is good enough for me!
Casey B.
Richmond, IL
My kitten was on Purina cat food in the shelter so we picked up a bag when we got him. His coat was course and always looked dirty, he was small and not gaining much weight. He didn't seem to want to eat much.

We took him to the vet and ruled out any health issues first, then decided to try this food. My parents have dogs that love this brand.

What a difference! I started mixing the BB food with the Purina and he was eating out all the BB and leaving the Purina. In about a week his coat shined up and started getting thicker, and he started growing like a weed!

It turns out the "runt" kitten we thought we had is going to be huge . . . Only 6 months old and already over 10 lbs (and not overweight). This food really changed his quality of life
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
LOVE this food. I actually use it for my ferrets. The recipe is great and keeps my ferrets coats nice and healthy. Been feeding them a mix of this and Wellness core grain free for years and my ferrets are very healthy and never needed to go to the vet for anything.

It's important to feed your pets a great diet. Health starts in the tummy!
Jessica G.
Has anyone tried and compared this product to Taste of the Wild?

back