BY BLUE BUFFALO #32 in Dog Food

BLUE Wilderness® Chicken For Adult Dogs

Inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness is a grain-free, protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves.

Made with the finest natural ingredients – and no grains.

Deboned chicken, chicken meal and fish meal supply the protein your dog needs
Sweet potatoes, peas and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates
Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Starch, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Caramel Color, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.

• Can you change flavors between the same brand while feedi...1 Answers
  • Does this company ever have coupons? My husband insists o...3 Answers
  • I am currently feeding my dog Purina Pro Plan. I heard th...1 Answers
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Adult Dogs is the only dog food our little picky dog will eat. We tried everything. It’s more expensive but I feel good feeding my little one this brand. It has little bits of extra nutrients mixed in the dog food. I like that it’s grain free. He is actually a healthy weight and was overweight before. I feel so much better that he enjoys his food. I will pay more for dog food if I feel it’s better for him and he likes it. Our pets become our children. They are so forgiving and loving that I want to give back as much as I can.
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
We adopted our dog Sophie in January of 2016 and she has been a blessing to our family. We tried so many brands of dry dog food and this is the one she likes the best. We didn’t want to go with the supermarket brands after hearing so many bad things about them. Blue Buffalo is very healthy for dogs from what we’ve read so this will be her food for life! It may cost a little more than other brands, but well worth it for the well-being of our dog!
Brianda S.
La Puente, CA
The dog food is great quality. Always read the packaging and know what your buying. It met my expectations and my dog enjoyed it. Pros is the quality, the variety of flavors, and my dog enjoyed it. Cons is the price! Very expensive but considering the health of your loved one it’s worth it. I continue to purchase this over and over again. Petsmart usually has coupons that circulate to help save a buck also.
Justine M.
I have a 3 year old Pit and boy does he love this dog food. I've had him since he was a month old so I'm very picky at what I give him to eat. My step father was the one who recommended this brand of dog food to me . I've tried the wet food and the dry food and he loves them equally. I usually buy him the 25lbs that could last me about a month(my big guy likes to eat). Even though it's a bit expensive this brand I wouldn't recommend any of the ones you would find at your local supermarkets. Alot of them carry ingredients that could be actually not good for your dog. The good thing with this brand is they have standard size kibs for regular to large dogs and also a little bites version for smaller ones. 💕🐕
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
My dogs love this food! And I love how healthy it is for them. It has no grains. It is pricey but it’s worth it to see my babies happy. Their fur looks healthier and shinier since I switched them to this food. One of my dogs has a sensitive stomach, but I haven’t had a problem with this food at all. I would defiantly recommend it to all pet owners.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
We have gone through our share of dog food but when we started reading the ingredients and doing more research we transitioned to this brand. Our dogs love it and they actually finish all their food in their bowl instead of leaving it there for the birds. I recommend this brand to all my friends and most of them have started using this brand on their pets and have liked the way their dogs finish their meals and also how solid their turds are. I will not go back to the grocery store brands dog food because my dogs health mean a lot to me and my family.
Allison G.
My Boston terrier and lab are both on this food and they love it. The Boston is approx 18 lbs and my lab is 96 lbs. The product is not cheap, but nutrition is most important for my dogs. I do recommend this product and will continue to use.
Cayla B.
Tampa, FL
My dog loves this. It’s a quality dog food without all the grains and corn to fill it. Yes, there are better dog foods, but this one is good, at a reasonable price. The bag lasts for quite a while, even when feeding twice a day.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
I have a German Shepherd 4 months old and she loves THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Wilderness® Chicken For Adult Dogs . She seems fine eating the food from this brand so we probably will keep giving her Blue buffalos food.
Raych B.
stockton
I’ve been feeding this brand to my Pit/lab mix for 5 years now and it has been provided so many benefits and has healthy ingredients for your pups. It’s a little pricey but so worth it, I usually purchase this for about $60. I definitely recommend this product!
Monica B.
Is this brand the best and safest dog food? My husband swears it's the best and will keep our sweet dog healthy for years. It's pricey so I want to know if others think it's worth the price.
Nikki C.
New Bethlehem, PA
I would love to try this for my dog. Is there anywhere to get a sample?
Stacey g.
Does anyone feed this to their dogs that are not very active? We were using this when our dogs were exercising a lot but they have gotten older and since decrease the amount of exercise they need so I was not sure if this had too much protein in it for them at this point.
Mary M.
Does this company ever have coupons? My husband insists on this food but it's so expensive!
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
Hello I am thinking about switching from taste of the wild to blue buffalo. I see it all over the television but i have never used it before and I was wondering how well of a dog food it is . I have an American bully and was wondering if it will help him with his coat he is 7 months old and if they also had any grain free as well?!!! Plz the more help I get the more I will no. Any information on any blue buffalo will be wonderful thank you so much !!!!

back