THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Weight Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Cats uploaded by Ashley L.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE™ Weight Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe For Adult Cats

Formulated to support the health and well-being of your feline friend, BLUE for Cats features only the finest natural ingredients:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains and veggies
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
The carefully balanced calories from the ingredients in our BLUE Weight Control cat food helps felines achieve and maintain a healthy weight.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Peas, Powdered Cellulose, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, DL-Methionine, Caramel, Taurine, Alfalfa Meal, Cranberries, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite.

• Did anybody's cat have issues like mine did with this foo...2 Answers
Ashley L.
I have a chunky boy who just loves to eat, sleep, and cuddle. But he is also a chunky boy that needs to lose a few pounds (don’t we all?), so I found this brand. Pretty expensive, unfortunately, but he loves it and has lost almost 1 pound in just over a month! He will be on this until he is at my goal weight for him. Two more pounds to go!
Lauren T.
Sterling Hts, MI
What kind of kitty drugs are they putting in this stuff?! Years ago, I had my cat on Blue Buffalo, but changed when his skin was appearing dry and flaky. Unfortunately, the fat content of the other food made my old man a bit "fluffier" than before. I made the decision to give this food and try and MAN! He loves it!!! Immediately chows it down and meows when we are just a little late in his normal feeding schedule. Looks like we will be sticking with this one for a little longer!
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
I have been buying this food for my kitties for 2 years now. I adopted a foster kitty and we were told this food is pretty healthy for cats. In the past my cats have had many episodes of vomiting. This is great for their stomachs and I love that it keeps my cats in better shape and health!
Leah B.
This is the only food my cat will eat! He's a large guy and this helps him control his weight. It is a bit expensive but it's worth it! I have to visit pet stores to purchase this product whereas I wish they sold it at Walgreens. I continue to purchase this product for the quality!
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Such an amazing company for your furry family because it's made all-natural. Although it is pretty pricey I think it's worth it since you can make sure your dog is getting healthy food to eat. I buy it 24/7.
Yumi Q.
Chehalis, WA
After I rescued my cat,he got kind of fat,so I tried this product for him. However.he doesn't like it. I guess he likes more cheaper foods.lol those are pretty small piece.
Wendy C.
A few years ago my cat was chowing her cat food like crazy wich at the time was Meow Mix or whatever since she loves anything lol but she started gaining weight pretty fast & I immediately switched her to this!! She ate it but I could tell wasn't feeling it & seemed to hold out thinking we were going to giver her the other stuff....she adapted to the switch of this easily & dropped the weight!!! She eats this daily & has maintained a healthy weight & her coat looks so shiny & lustrous..I higly rec this cat food! It might be pricey but its worth it.

***I also buy the other version with the hairball control & weight formula.
Amanda B.
My cats are doing fantastic on this food. Their coat is shiny and soft and they don't get sick nearly as often as they did on other cat foods. I would highly recommend this to anyone! It is obviously more expensive than some other cat foods but it is completely worth it!!
Katelyn M.
Du Quoin, IL
This is a great quality food! I fed it to my cat for a long time due to the great reviews and the reputation Blue has. She absolutely loved it. I had to stop feeding it to her due to her having a different diet, but I'd recommend it to anybody out there.
Kelly M.
Mooresville , NC
My cat has issues processing high amounts of protein. Trying to keep her on a healthy diet while low protein is hard with grain free foods but this one provides all the healthy benefits we wanted at a lower amount of protein for her health issues.
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
Did anybody's cat have issues like mine did with this food? Mine had explosive diarrhea.