BY BLUE BUFFALO

Delight your dog, while offering him health benefits with these BLUE Mini Stix Lamb & Apple Dog Treats that supply mouthwatering flavor in moist, meaty rolls. The treats are specially formulated with beneficial ingredients, such as glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health, taurine for a healthy heart and vitamins A, C and E to strengthen the immune system, so you can feel good about serving them to your pooch. Features: Moist and meaty rolls offer an irresistible flavor; fortified with glucosamine and chondroitin to help promote healthy joints; taurine supports heart health; vitamins A, C and E boost the immune system; made with high-quality ingredients, free of chicken/poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat and soy Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Lamb Primary Ingredient: Lamb Calories per Serving: 3,940 kcals per kg; 8 kcals per treat Package Weight: 4 oz. Directions: Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. These treats are not appropriate for puppies and dogs less than 5 lbs. Ingredients: Deboned Lamb, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin, Apples, Salt, Flaxseed (Source of Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids), Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Natural Smoke Flavor, Vitamin A Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Caramel, Preserved with Sorbic and Citric Acids, Tocopherols and Oil of Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 13.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 25.0% Vitamin A (min) 5,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate* (Vitamin C) (min) 50mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 300mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 50mg/kg Taurine* (min) 0.09% *Not recognized as an esse

Haley E.
Americus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Heidi loves these sticks! I have been giving them to her since she was a puppy. I bought them online at Chewy. Heidi is a miniature schnauzer. She likes the lamb and apple flavor the best. She always wants more than one.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! Beware, these are not chewing sticks so they are soft, quick treats. I break mine into pieces and use them as training treats for my pup. She loves them and they smell good. I found mine at Petsmart but I’m sure you can find them at any Pet Store (not grocery store though). I definitely recommend these treats.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When in a sticky situation and looking to find something quick for my Husky, I bought these treats as a last resort.  He did enjoy eating a few of them, but quickly grew bored and went back to browsing for other food.  Although I do love that the ingredients are healthy for him and much better than your average dog treat, I likely will not repurchase
Emily B.
These are a big deal in my house, our little Bernie loves them! We use them as training treats as they're perfect to break a part while practicing tricks and behaviors.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love blue buffalo brand! My dogs skin and fur had never been healthier and now they eat nothing else! They also love the treats and I like knowing they are healthy for them
Stephanie T.
Genoa, WV
Ok, after MONTHS of searching for a yummy treat that my sweet dog could eat and also love while having food allergies, these are a necessity and we buy them every 2 weeks! My Aussie gets a pinch of the stick a couple times a day for being obedient or just simply being a good girl. I don't mind the semi-high price for the quality of the product. Definitely recommend. No chicken product!
Valerie H.
I have been buying these treats for over 3 years now! My two dogs absolutely love them, and the price isn't bad for the quality that you are buying! I get mine at petsmart and they go on sale quite often too
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Please! Anyone feeding your animals Blue food, please search them out online. Many dogs and cats have died eating their food, there's 100's even thousands of accounts written about this.
Even my vet recommended this brand when my dog needed to go grain free. Please just research before you buy!
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boxer really likes these.  I would prefer it if the ingriedient list wasn't so long but it's good stuff for the most part.  My boxer is about 80 pounds and he has smaller rounder teeth that make it difficult for him to eat most treats.  He likes these.
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
My dogs love these treats! I like that I can tear them into little pieces and put them in their kongs or just give them the whole stick. It's a great value, I have 2 adorable dogs so they get tons of treats. I buy these regularly!