BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

Delight your dog, while offering him health benefits with these BLUE Mini Stix Lamb & Apple Dog Treats that supply mouthwatering flavor in moist, meaty rolls. The treats are specially formulated with beneficial ingredients, such as glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health, taurine for a healthy heart and vitamins A, C and E to strengthen the immune system, so you can feel good about serving them to your pooch. Features: Moist and meaty rolls offer an irresistible flavor; fortified with glucosamine and chondroitin to help promote healthy joints; taurine supports heart health; vitamins A, C and E boost the immune system; made with high-quality ingredients, free of chicken/poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat and soy Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Lamb Primary Ingredient: Lamb Calories per Serving: 3,940 kcals per kg; 8 kcals per treat Package Weight: 4 oz. Directions: Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. These treats are not appropriate for puppies and dogs less than 5 lbs. Ingredients: Deboned Lamb, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin, Apples, Salt, Flaxseed (Source of Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids), Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Natural Smoke Flavor, Vitamin A Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Caramel, Preserved with Sorbic and Citric Acids, Tocopherols and Oil of Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 13.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 25.0% Vitamin A (min) 5,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate* (Vitamin C) (min) 50mg/kg Glucosamine* (min) 300mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 50mg/kg Taurine* (min) 0.09% *Not recognized as an esse

THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Stix™ Lamb & Apple Soft-Moist Treats

Start your review of THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Stix™ Lamb & Apple Soft-Moist Treats!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Janetta H.
Topeka, KS
My husky really enjoyed these treats she has a preference for lamb and the addition of the apple is a healthy balance. It’s a bit pricey but that’s okay because it is a good quality. It was just what I’d hope for ina dig treat and I will be likely to buy these again
Rhiannon H.
Kokomo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the best dog treats out there hands down. The ingredients are great and they help keep your dogs healthy and happy. They are expensive, but if you spoil your pup like we do, then you know that what goes into our bodies is important.
Bella C.
anaheim hills
These dog treats were good, not my favorite from the brand but my large dog really liked them. I believe if he was sick or not really good these would be the treats for him because they are soft, I recommend this to any dog owners.
Courtney T.
Logan
My dog was not a huge fan of these. We actually ended up giving them to a neighbor because she wouldn’t eat them. She would take it, but then we would find it laying around the house somewhere. Don’t buy if you have a picky doggo.
Bryanna G.
Charleston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our little guy can’t get enough! The second he hears the bag open he races over. I only want to buy the best for him- and these are fantastic! They are a great value and last a long time. I will absolutely be buying these again!
Lizzie R.
Huntington Park, CA
These treats help keep my dogs entertained for a while! Apart from it being tasty it helps keep them distracted! My dogs jump with joy every time they see me carrying this bag. These are my go to treats
Tiffany N.
Eau Claire
My dogs LOCE these treats!!! They hear the bag and they come running. The treats smell good and I like the ingredients. A good value for how much my dogs love them.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Heidi loves these sticks! I have been giving them to her since she was a puppy. I bought them online at Chewy. Heidi is a miniature schnauzer. She likes the lamb and apple flavor the best. She always wants more than one.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these! Beware, these are not chewing sticks so they are soft, quick treats. I break mine into pieces and use them as training treats for my pup. She loves them and they smell good. I found mine at Petsmart but I’m sure you can find them at any Pet Store (not grocery store though). I definitely recommend these treats.
Amy Y.
Portland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Omg these smelled so terrible. Like meaty, gamey, plasticky rubber. My dog liked the first stick, but after then, we had to coax him to take the treats. Price was good, but I don’t think we will ever buy or recommend it.