BY BLUE BUFFALO

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Please your pet with the moist and meaty rolls of these BLUE Stix Chicken & Brown Rice Dog Treats that are fortified with glucosamine and chondroitin to promote good joint function, taurine for a healthy heart and vitamins A, C and E to support your pup's immune system. These wholesome treats are made with natural ingredients, with no chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat or soy for a snack you can feel good about serving. Features: Glucosamine and chondroitin promote healthy joints; taurine supports heart health; vitamins A, C and E offer a boost to the immune system; made with natural ingredients, without chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat or soy Food Type: Dog Treats Health Consideration: Healthy Joints, Heart Health, Immune System Support Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Calories per Serving: 20 kcals per stick Package Weight: 6 oz. Directions: Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Not appropriate for puppies and dogs weighing less than 5 lbs. Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerine, Gelatin, Potatoes, Natural Smoke Flavor, Salt, Carrots, Blueberries, Flaxseed (Source of Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids), Caramel Color, Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Chondroitin Sulfate, Preserved with Sorbic and Citric Acids, Mixed Tocopherols (Source of Vitamin E) and Rosemary Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 16.0% Crude Fat (min) 8.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 25.0% Vitamin A (min) 5,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C)* (min) 50mg/kg Glucosamine* (max) 300mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate* (max) 50mg/kg Taurine* (min) 0.09% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.

Buy on PetCareRx
Analuisa P.
Bloomfield, NJ
My dog love these omg, she goes crazy anytime I shake the bag and they super good for her and it’s a miracle that she loves them cause she’s the pickiest dog in the world... I seriously recommend this especially if you’re starting out
Stephanie  S.
Calexico, CA
One of my dogs has a sensitive stomach and these are some of the few treats she can enjoy.  They're soft and apparently tasty, a great training rewards. They're a little pricey but the ingredients are worth the price. I will definitely continue purchasing these.
Kerrie B.
My dogs love these treats! They love how soft they are, and I love that I can break them apart instead of giving the treat all at once. 4 starts instead of 5 as they are a bit pricy!
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
We have a pug with a sensitive mouth so she loves that these are soft and chewy. They stay fresh for a long time and I break them up cause the sticks are on the bigger side for her. We love blue buffalo!
Ariel G.
Washington, DC
My maltese puppy ADORES these! I've tried a ton of other treats, both low and high end, but these are the only ones he gets really excited for. They're too big for him to eat at once so I like to break them up into little pieces and use them for training. And best of all, they're super healthy!
Sarah D.
My girl LOVES these treats.  We've been giving them to her as her "crate treat" every time she goes into her crate ever since she was just a few months old.  Every time we open the bag she runs to her crate and gets very excited, which made training her a breeze.  I always feel good about feeding her Blue Buffalo products, and she seems to love all of them.  They can be a bit pricier than other brands, but if you buy the larger bags it seems to even out.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
My dog comes running when I pull out the bag of Blue Stix. Containing all natural ingredients like salmon, brown rice, maple syrup, and potatoes, these treats are perfect for my poodle mix, Sasha, and your pup friend too. Sasha is a prominent feature in all of my backyard adventures and this is her favorite #BackyardBash treat.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
My dog loves these treats a lot. She really likes the flavor of them, and they are a great size. They are worth the money and the quality of them is great. Blue Buffalo is the only brand of treats and food that I get for my dog because I know that I can trust the brand.
Sunshine R.
The price is around the same as most dog treats. My dogs love these stix in this flavor and their lamb & apple recipe. They're a soft treat, not crunchy
Ilana D.
Centereach, NY
My dog loves these treats. They are soft, but they don't last very long. There is also a nutritional benefit to them, as well, which is a plus!

back