THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Stix™ Beef Recipe Soft-Moist Treats uploaded by Amanda H.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE Stix™ Beef Recipe Soft-Moist Treats

Your best pal will love munching on our tasty, pepperoni-style BLUE Stix and you’ll love feeding them to him.

That’s because BLUE Stix always start with real meat and never contain chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat or soy, or artificial flavors or preservatives. They’re wholesome inspiration for your best pal’s best tricks, so start rewarding him soon!

INGREDIENTS

Beef, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin, Sugar, Maple Sugar, Dried Beet Pulp, Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Blueberries, Carrots, preserved with Lactic Acid, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary.

alexis b.
worcester, MA
These treats are great for any occasion! They’re super easy to break up into smaller pieces for training, or great to give whole as a nice snack for the pup. There’s a really good amount that come in the bag, so it’s definitely worth the price! All great ingredients listed, and my boy loves it!
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
Love these!! They were super easy for my dog (Zoe) to chew. She is old now and has trouble eating hard food items as they hurt and break her teeth, but eating these are a breeze for her! She loves them!! Practically does tricks she used to as a puppy when she hears me open the package!!
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Wins over all my dogs. They are smelly (for the dogs) and soft so all of them love them and come running as soon as I open the bag. My dogs are picky, even with their treats sometimes, but blue Buffalo's are one of their favorites.
Dee D.
My parents buy this for their poodle. He is extremely picky with his treats and food and this brand is great because he loves it and will actually eat it. It’s all natural and you can actually pronounce the ingredients which is great!
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My dog loves all blue buffalo treats. The stix are one of his favorites. They are good value and great prices. My Pomeranian gets excited when he sees the bag. I would definitely buy again!
Roselicious R.
These soft chews are very much appreciated by our older dog whose teeth are not up to crunching anymore. A healthy choice for your dog from a brand you can trust.
Brianna C.
Madison, WI
My dog loves these treats! Good source of encouragement to praise my tiny toy poodle. She only weighs 7lbs so I only give her half to one whole piece at once.
Jennifer D.
alabaster, al
Our dogs love these! Better than anything else out there. A little pricey but always fresh, always good ingredients and the dogs LOVE it!
Carrie W.
I bought these because they are supposed to be healthy for my dog. He loves them. I would buy them again but they are expensive
Annunziata G.
Presque Isle
my dogs really enjoyed them i will buy them again all 3 of my dogs did and that' unusual for all of them 2 like the same thing