THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Red, White & BLUE Bars® Stars 'N Stripes Bites Crunchy Dog Biscuits uploaded by April M.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Red, White & BLUE Bars® Stars 'N Stripes Bites Crunchy Dog Biscuits

Introducing Red, White & BLUE Bars® for your patriotic pets. They’re the fun, flag-shaped treats baked with an irresistible crunch, perfect for celebrating summer. So when it comes to backyard barbecues and summer fun, don’t forget the treats!

Made from an original recipe, Red, White & BLUE Bars feature some of nature’s most delicious and nutritious ingredients including:

Oatmeal
Barley
Yogurt
Apples
Flaxseed
Carrots

Like all BLUE treats, Red, White & BLUE Bars are made with the finest natural ingredients, have no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and are corn, wheat and soy-free.

INGREDIENTS
Oatmeal, Barley, Oat Flour, Yogurt, Apples, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Cane Molasses, Carrots, Salt, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Cinnamon, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin E Supplement.

Jena C.
The dogs love these treats. They look for any excuse to go out so they can get one! They’re a little pricey but for the ingredients and the health factor to me it’s worth it for them.
marolyn c.
my doggy’s love these biscuits !! They’re not actually red white and blue, which is a good thing because they are not dyed. These dog biscuits definitely met my expectations ! I would definitely buy again!
April M.
I just love all blue products and when I saw these I just knew my dog would love them to ! They have minimal ingredients which I love and they smell soooo yummy even I would eat them !
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
My dogs love these! Anything Blue Buffalo is a good choice. I noticed a drastic change in my dogs coat and behavior in the very beginning. I think the price is a little expensive compared to the other dog foods you can buy at Walmart but if it means my dogs health is better I will continue to buy it. I typically buy it at Tractor Supply or Petco
Maria A.
Marion , VA
My dogs love these and everything about them changed for the better when I switched to blue buffalo products. Their coat, and fur got better, eyes brighter and they were over all healthier and more agile.
Raynel S.
Blue is another of our go to treats. We absolutely love the seasonal varieties of Blue also. My Dogs get the variety they need to not get bored and we know that they are getting quality treats.
Jackie S.
Caryville , TN
Blue buffalo is a great and healthy brand my Dog couldn't handle many foods we went through a lot of brands then we found blue buffalo it's helped her digestive system. and her fur teeth she eats like there is no tomorrow now ! she looks a lot healthier too
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
My pup loves em ! Healthy Blueberry and yogurt treats that my dog loves !! Who knew healthy can be so good. Great treats or training treats for dogs !
Dustin J.
Newton Falls, OH
My dog does not really like the treats. Sometime she will eat them or sometimes she will just leave them lay on the floor.
Erin F.
USA
Our lab loves these! They aren't too little or too big for her to enjoy as an occasional treat. She loves them!