BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

BLUE™ Nantucket Feast™ For Adult Dogs

Honoring the adventurous sea captains whose sailing stories are more than big fish tales, we created BLUE Nantucket Feast dry dog food to celebrate North America’s “catch of the day.”

Packed with wild-caught cod, shrimp and other delicious, nutritious ingredients, it’s a hearty catch sure to satisfy every seafaring salty dog (and those who prefer keeping their paws dry).

Features wild-caught, deboned cod from North America for a lean source of protein, plus ocean-caught shrimp that’s high in protein
Yukon Gold potatoes provide a delicious and nutritious carbohydrate source
Sun-ripened cranberries provide a tasty source of antioxidant-rich nutrients
No chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
No corn, wheat or soy
No artificial flavors or preservatives

INGREDIENTS

Deboned Cod Fish, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Barley, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Shrimp, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Cranberries, Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pea Protein, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Chicory Root, Potatoes, Potassium Chloride, Pea Fiber, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel Color, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Ascorbyl-2- Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.

Review (1)
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
1,044 reviews
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and pregnant who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Brahim Q.