THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Multi-Cat Health Chicken & Turkey Recipe For Adult Cats

BY BLUE BUFFALO

BLUE™ Multi-Cat Health Chicken & Turkey Recipe For Adult Cats

Formulated to support the health and well-being of your feline friends, BLUE for Cats features only the finest natural ingredients:

Delicious, protein-rich Deboned Chicken and Turkey
Wholesome whole grains and veggies
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
Our natural BLUE Multi-Cat food is specially formulated to meet the needs of multiple cats living in one home, no matter their breed or weight. And it’s made with two delicious proteins—succulent chicken and tender turkey—to satisfy different feline palates.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Egg, Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Powdered Cellulose, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel, DL-Methionine, Salt, Taurine, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Cranberries, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Sodium Selenite.

• Did anyone hear about the lawsuit? they are getting sued ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindy M.
All three of our cats love this food. They continue to have beautiful coats and have all maintained their body condition well. We have attempted to change brands and formulas to offer variety and always go back to this because nothing compares.
Jillian M.
My cats are addicted to this stuff. I like it because of the ingredients. I don’t have to worry about what I might be unknowingly giving my cats. The price is great for the value and the peace of mind I get knowing that I’m not giving my cats processed garbage.
Stacy S.
2008 reviews
I purchased this product because I received a coupon for it and Mike had enjoyed it. She ate it without any problems and was always hungry when I took it out. I would definitely consider purchasing this product again because she liked it
Sara J.
Tallahassee
This is my favorite food to give my two kitties! They love it and I've noticed it gives them more energy and softer and thicker fur. After switching to this food I'm never going back. The only con is that it's a bit expensive but I'm willing to pay a little extra for my cats.
Annesti E.
Chicago , IL
My cat loves this dry food and I feel great feeding it to him because of the amazing ingredient list! I have an eight year old grey house tabby cat. I pick this up from any pet store. The only downfall is that it is quite pricy.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
When I adopted a cat, I knew I wanted to give him healthy, nutritious food. I knew Blue was pretty highly rated, and this formula in particular caught my eye because the first five--five!--ingredients were meat sources. None of the other cat foods had that for the same price. My little guy loves it! I can barely get it out of the bag and into his bowl before he's got his face in there trying to gobble it up! For a higher-end brand, the price is doable, especially knowing that I'm feeding my cat something healthy that he loves. One 7lb bag usually lasts between two or three months. I highly recommend trying this out if your kitty needs a new food.
Stephanie W.
Saint Ann, MO
I switched my cats to Blue Buffalo after their old food began to make them sick and one of them, stopped eating entirely. Now, my tabby gets so very excited for food time, and he can't seem to get enough. I'm giving the multi-cat formula a try because my Bombay has a weight issue. I'm hopeful this formula can continue to give my little bitty tabby the nutrition he needs while helping my Bombay with his weight control. Also, I found it at a very affordable price online. Half the price of in the store.
Marlena S.
Listen, if you love your animal and you want them at their best health, mood and fitness, then you HAVE to feed them an appropriate diet. Blue Buffalo is the superior pet food for a reason. Quality ingredients, real meat and no fillers help keep your pet full without making them lethargic and fat. My cats LOVE Blue Buffalo and they digest it easily. It keeps their energy up and they look shiny and healthy. I do chose Blue Wilderness over this one because of the grain-free option.
Jacklyn P.
My babies love this food. It doesn't have a strong smell like many other cat food brands. The pieces are small, and easy for them to chew. I would recommend this product to anyone with cats. Although it is a bit pricy, it is great quality, and keeps my cats healthy.
Soni b.
Radcliff, KY
My cats love it I love the life bits. It's expensive but worth it, read the labels people, these cats are carnivores! If meat is not the first ingredient...you need to reevaluate.
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
Did anyone hear about the lawsuit? they are getting sued because they use bi products even though they advertise they don't..