THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Mini Bars® Banana & Yogurt Mini Dog Biscuits uploaded by Liz P.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Mini Bars® Banana & Yogurt Mini Dog Biscuits uploaded by Maria B.THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Mini Bars® Banana & Yogurt Mini Dog Biscuits uploaded by Taylor J.

BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

BLUE Mini Bars® Banana & Yogurt Mini Dog Biscuits

BLUE Mini Bars are bite-size biscuits that are oven-baked for a mouth-watering taste, and a crunch that can be heard from across the room.

A perfect anytime treat for dogs of all shapes and sizes, BLUE Minis are jam-packed with old-fashioned goodness and made from an original recipe that includes some of nature’s most delicious and nutritious ingredients including:

Bananas
Yogurt
Carrots
Oatmeal
Flaxseed
Barley
BLUE Mini's are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and have no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and are corn, wheat and soy free.

INGREDIENTS
Oatmeal, Barley, Oat Flour, Banana, Yogurt, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Cane Molasses, Carrots, Salt, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin E Supplement.

Haley E.
Americus, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Heidi loves the banana and yogurt flavor. I think they are a good value. I know that when I give her these that she is getting a treat that has nutrients. I bought it online at Chewy.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great treats if you're looking for something that isn't filled with artificial or bad ingredients. They are pretty hard so you can't give them to newer puppies, but now that my dog is teething she loves them! They are a great treat.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
My boxer loves the banana version of these biscuits. She loves anything banana really. We usually purchase them from either Tractor Supply or PetSmart. They're usually on sale for $4.99 which makes them highly affordable for us plus our dog loves them so we go through several bags!
Liz P.
My dogs love these! I prefer to give them crunchy treats over the softer ones since their poo gets a bit more softer. They're in perfect sizes for my dogs (mid size and xs size dogs) so I can just give it to them instead of breaking it.
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
They smell a bit strange but not near as badly as some I've bought. my dogs love them! And as a pet parent I can feel good about giving them. I got them on sale but even so they are not as spendy as some other good quality treat. I will continue to purchase.
Desirea D.
Norco, CA
My mastiff love these. We use these are her training treats, as the bits are too small for her giant face. My shiba is not a fan. But he generally does not like hard treats, the softer bits are better for him.
Greg-Dani M.
I am a big fan of The Blue Buffalo Co. I like that they use natural ingredients. My puppy loves getting these as treats and I feel good giving him something not filled with artificial colors or ingredients.
Jackie P.
My pup loves these treats!! They're big enough to keep her busy for a minute or two but not too big to where she can choke. They are also easy to break apart if needed and come in different flavors!!
Courtney M.
Morgan City, LA
I love Blue Buffalo products and so does my dog! She has grain allergies so we have to get her grain free treats /food and Blue Buffalo is perfect for that. We've never had any problems with it.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
My dog really hated these. I'm not sure why. She refused to eat them and would leave them around the house, and she's a treat lover. She does like other blue buffalo treats though, just not these!

Amazon