THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Small Bite For Senior Dog uploaded by Samantha R.

BY BLUE BUFFALO CO.

Life Source Bits provide your dog with complete nutrition; blend of nutrients and antioxidants meets your dog's needs Treat your senior canine to a meal that will satisfy his or her appetite with this BLUE Life Protection Formula Small Bite Natural Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Food for Senior Dogs that features the savory flavors of chicken and brown rice to appeal to his or her tastes. Features: The food is specially formulated with Life Source Bits to deliver complete, wholesome nutrition to your furry friend. Enriched with a blend of nutrients and antioxidants, the food will have your mature pup feeling great. Food Type: Dry Food Flavor: Natural Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe Life Stage: Senior Calories per Serving: 430 K cals per cup Package Weight: 15 lbs. Directions: Up to 15 lbs.: 1/4 AAA" 1-1/4 cups 16 AAA" 25 lbs.: 1-1/4 AAA" 1-1/2 cups 26 AAA" 40 lbs.: 1-1/2 AAA" 2-1/4 cups 41 AAA" 60 lbs.: 2-1/4 AAA" 3 cups 61 AAA" 80 lbs.: 3 AAA" 3-1/2 cups 81 AAA" 100 lbs.: 3-1/2 AAA" 4-1/4 cups More than 100 lbs.: 4-1/4 cups plus 1/2 cup for every 20 lbs. over 100 lbs. Use a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Feed small-breed dogs 1 meal per day. Feed medium- and large-breed dogs 2 meals per day. When transitioning to BLUE, start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog's current food, then gradually mix increasing amounts of BLUE with decreasing amounts of the current food over a 14-day period. Feed dry or mixed with warm water to fully release flavors and aromas. Individual dog's feeding requirements may vary due to age, breed, environment and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure. Be sure to have a bowl of fresh, clean water available at all times. Warranty, Awards, Certifications or Expert Recommendations: Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by t

Michelle A.
Pataskala, OH
This food nearly killed my 12 year old collie. He became very ill just weeks after being on this kibble - he presented with vomiting, diarrhea, muscle weakness, fever, and uncontrollable shivering, and was diagnosed with acute pancreatitis. Because I hadn't figured out yet that the food was responsible for his bout of illness, I reintroduced it to his diet when he was well again - - after a 7 day course of antibiotics and a bland diet. He fell ill with pancreatitis AGAIN, this time even more severely - he was so weak he couldn't lift his head, I had to hold him up outside while he had diarrhea (I had to cut all the fur off his butt, belly and legs because his weakness resulted in him soiling himself), he was fevered so that he was hot to the touch, and he became dehydrated. His health improved after he received sub-cu fluids and took another 7 day course of antibiotics, and I fed him a bland diet. Now, he can't tolerate anything other than boiled chicken, white rice and baby food. If he consumes ANY kibble of ANY kind (we tried putting him back on the Iams he was eating before this Blue Buffalo poison and several others for sensitive stomachs). I strongly advise pet parents to steer clear of Blue Buffalo. * I rated this product one star only because my review wouldn't submit without at least that.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
This is my current dog food and has been for years. I switched from adult to senior for my 13 year old Pomeranian. He loves blue buffalo and the senior small bites are no exception. I have it delivered regularly from Petco. It’s easy on his stomach and his teeth.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We used to get this for our yorkie but there are cheaper options out there. This dog food is very expensive when you can find the same thing that is grain free at Walmart for around 9 dollars compared to 20
Hunter S.
Elgin, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the natural basis. I wish they could work on the prices my 15lb bag was $40.00 & that's just a lot of money..I love the life source bits! I love how they have different varieties for ages and needs! I was a little upset the senior bag I purchased wasn't very soft. They do note that it is small bites for easy digestion but I find myself adding warm water for my 11 year old lab mix...she loved the food & I love the product all in all not a bad experience just pricey ...quality over quantity though 🤔
Michelle W.
Miller Place
I have heard great things about the Blue Buffalo brand. Unfortunately my dog would not eat it at all. Then shortly after purchasing there was a recall. I had high hopes, but my experience with Blue Buffalo was just not a good one
Best dog food I have found for my 9 year old Scottie. Great for her sensitive system and her skin and coat
TaraLynn S.
Saskatoon
The best dog food that's out their..... I find with my dog... God rest his puppy soul..... It reduced him shedding and gave the dog a longer live.... My dog Oscar lived until he was 14... Will use this for my next dog....