THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Small Bite Chicken and Brown Rice For Adult Dogs uploaded by Jan A.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Life Protection Formula® Small Bite Chicken and Brown Rice For Adult Dogs

Formulated for the health and well-being of our dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients. Made with a unique smaller kibble that’s easier to chew, this formula features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Chicken
Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Peas, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Alfalfa Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Caramel, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Buy on PETCO
Alma S.
Stockton, CA
i recently changed dog food brands and did my research abour which is the best dog food for my dogs i have two dogs, one chiweenie and one pitweenie. I used to feed then simply nourish from petsmart and they really loved that food but i was reading reviews how customers would find months, flies, and maggots. in there dog food. So i knew i had to switch. Blue Buffalo is pricey but my dogs are my family. I would like them to be healthy and for them to get all there vitamins and nutrients from a brand that doesnt use alot of harmful food ingredients. i could actually read all the ingredients and im happy to give my dogs the best in dog food.
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
Great! My dauschound/Tibetan spaniel usually spits out food and then tries to eat it again, I believe because his mouth is too small. He has no problem eating this. It is pricey (I believe I paid close to $50 for the bag) and it's lasted me about a month so far, with about a weeks worth left in the bag still.
Jan A.
Audubon, IA
My beloved dog Peanut needed something to change in order to continue to age healthier. I chose this product because there were awesome reviews on the Internet like mine. My dog loves it. It has turned her into the best version of herself. She used to be fatter and lighter, now she's fit and heavy. This is something we needed to have happen as she is 12/13 years old already, and we would like her to live as long as possible! The only con is that my dog doesn't like the smaller, darker amino acid pieces. She picks them out of her food and refuses to eat them unless she's out of food. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product, along with any of Blues products! This photo shows peanut, she is very petite and strong now, where as before she resembled a sausage link. Thank you blue!
Alexis M.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
My dog has recently been switched to blue buffalo. It took me so long to realize he was allergic to all the food I was giving him. I switched him to blue buffalo and now his red patches are gone, his breath doesn't smell and his body isn't smelling. So thankful my baby boy is doing great. Thanks blue buffalo
Audralee C.
Villa Grove, IL
My sweet dog loves this! She's very picky when it comes to her food and although she is supposed to be a large dog she is the runt of the litter and is small! The small bits are perfect for her little chompers, yet I know she's still getting all of the big dog ingredients she needs to stay strong!
Ali K.
Portland, OR
I'm totally sold on Blue for my pets. I like the ingredients, and my pets like it too. And there's enough selection so that I can switch formulas if I need to, like when they start getting older (although I've decided my pets will live forever!)
Joanna M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I trust this brand 100 percent. Its a bit pricey but it is worth it. I feed my dogs this brand because i know they use the best ingredients. Definitely recommend this.
Sherry S.
Virginia, MN
This is the only dog food I buy for my two fur babies. They love it. It costs a little more, but my babies are worth it.
Sarah T.
Great dog food. My little dog absolutely loves it. The bites are small enough for her so it works out great.
Tabatha L.
Lodi, OH
My dog loves this brand the small bites really help him chew better cause he's a small corgi would recognize
Patricia B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Is this good for Labrador retrievers?