THE BLUE BUFFALO CO. BLUE™ Life Protection Formula® Lamb and Brown Rice Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY BLUE BUFFALO

Life Protection Formula® Lamb and Brown Rice Recipe For Small Breed Adult Dogs

Formulated for the health and well-being of dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula is made with the finest natural ingredients and features:

Delicious, protein-rich, Deboned Lamb
Wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit
NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
NO corn, wheat or soy
NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
And to help support the special needs of smaller dogs, BLUE Life Protection Formula for Small Breeds is made with increased protein and carbohydrates to meet higher energy needs.

INGREDIENTS
Deboned Lamb, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Peas, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Flavor, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Potato Starch, Dried Chicory Root, Choline Chloride, Caramel, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Garlic, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Oil of Rosemary, L-Lysine, Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Spinach, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Turmeric, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Beta Carotene, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.

Nicole Z.
Just tried this dog food out and my little Yorkie loves it! He doesn’t eat his other dry kibble food without oil or wet food mixed in. The first day we fed him this and he ate it alone with nothing mixed in. So far he’s loving it
Erin W.
I have been feeding my dog this ever since I found out that she suffers from allergies. Lamb and rice mixed foods are supposed to be the most hypoallergenic and easiest to digest for dogs. My dog does great on this food and I will continue to buy it as long as she eats it!
Katie T.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is a good quality food for my rat terrier chihuahua, he’s about 18 lbs. it packs protein and keeps him very lean and full. My dog seems to enjoy the taste and I like the protein source. I will continue to buy this!
Morgan W.
Kevil, KY
Very reliable brand. After so many horror stories of the other brands killing doggie’s, we made the switch to blue buffalo. We purchased at petsmart and our beagle and chihuahua love it
Katie G.
Las Vegas
My vet recommended blue buffalo for my dog, and I’m glad I made the switch. There are such better ingredients than the other brands, and she has been maintaining a healthy weight.
Emily B.
NA
My poodle absolutely love this food. I always buy it from PetSmart because when you buy a bag of dog food they donate a bag. I do think it’s a bit pricey but my dog loves it and since PetSmart donates a bag it’s defiantly worth it. I’ll repurchase again and again!
Kelsey H.
Denver , CO
My corgi x rat terriers are enjoying this. We got this from petsmart during a giveaway event. The ingredients are good and my dogs like it. It is a little expensive, so I'm not sure we'd purchase this without coupons.
Natasha S.
I have a 5 year old Pit Bull, who has a very sensitive digestive system. I have tired probably 10 different brands of dog food before trying Blue Buffalo. Surprisingly it has no smell when it's left in his bowl, (which i love!) And he eats it better than any other dog food i've ever tired! He started out on chicken and rice but i've recently switched him to lamb and rice (He loves it just as well)!! If you are looking for an affordable dog food, with top notch ingredients ...well Blue Buffalo is where it's at!
Caridad A.
Yonkers, NY
I have a chug and he's super picky with his food he seems to love eating the kibbles but not the small black balls in comes in the bag. The only thing that makes me happy is that he eats his food and seems to love it. I've been feeding him this puppy version to him since he was a baby and my dog has developed a healthy growth. I love blue buffalo and the nutrients it provides for my fur baby!
Cassandra H.
I don't know if I get this flavor I think I get the chicken one, but I really like the their choice of ingredients. I like to eat the best ingredients so I want my dogs to eat the best as well. My dogs love this food!